DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's weird I've tried my hardest to not bash the show entirely since MarDar took over but I'm at the point now where my DVR is recording over weeks of episodes cause I just don't care. I honestly liked the start of MarDar and some of the in between but it's just gotten SO bad. I literally don't care about anything.

• Members

Have to agree with you here... yes, those who have wondered, people do care about Melanie and I happen to be one of them (as well as a fan of Molly's), but this story just... ugh. This whole Gabi stalker plot has been one steaming pile of you know what.

• Members

Lucas wanted to talk to Will about his "relationship" with EJ...lol

Maggie and her crying were highly annoying today. I feel such a disconnect with her since she is never on and they've failed to develop her relationship with Melanie since it was revealed she was her grandmother

2lcv32p.jpg

tumblr_m60lzcg9yE1ry5dnco1_500.gif

He'd make Wendy Williams proud

tumblr_m7d029B5ps1rorlyoo1_500.jpg

Not gonna lie. I like him

• Members

This story is just too much for me....Chandler cant pull it off and the story is just dumb.......I dont know which story is worse...this one or Melanie's?? Those are the only two stories happening on days...MarDar were bad....really bad

What a waste...the guy is a hot and he was wasted in the stupid storyline that doesnt make sense at all.

• Members

I love all these rewrites popping in. "Austin and I are going back to Switzerland!" "Brady's in rehab and Madison believes him!" All these storylines suck, so whatever. I do not care about missing beats at this point.

I did love Lucas's face when he told Sami, "Actually, EJ is my favorite subject now."

Archived