DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Members

I think we are in agreement. The point I was making is it really makes no diff who she's paired with because the romantic entanglements for her have gotten old. Settle her with someone and give her something else in terms of story other than having a baby or being fickle. Fickle was never something I would have ever characterized for her but that's how poorly she's been written particularly this past year. They started off well with the new writers with her conflict with Rafe over work, her new job, her being a corporate spy for Madison and working against Kate, her conflict with Will but other than the Will stuff which was stuck on rinse and repeat, the rest got dropped.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cant hate on Will today bc I felt he was justified. Lucas SHOULD have come to him first about the letter before going to the cops. Also Lucas pretty much abandoned him for a couple of years as he left for China, living it up there with his new gf, while Will was alone with Sami and her endless dramas. I felt for Will when he was ranting to Lucas and Lucas should feel responsible for not being around more

• Members

Then Will should be just as pissed with dad for leaving him. Instead he only blames Sami for his life being s h i t!

I'll have to see it on SoapNet in about 30 min cause I missed almost all of it because of the shooting coverage.

• Members

That is what Will is upset about, that he doesn't have a relationship with his dad because Lucas was half way around the world with Cindy or whatever for the entire duration Massey has been in the role. It makes sense that he wouldn't want Lucas making choices in his life considering that information. Yet he made a decision that affects him and he didn't even talk to Will about it. Will has justifiable cause to be angry with Lucas here. Any consequences Lucas gets for this action is of his own making.

Will seemed to like Rafe but he's been out of the picture too since his stories with Carrie and Nicole.

• Members

This hasn't been shown very well. Will treats everyone with contempt, even people who have been around. I think the show might believe they are setting up some story where EJ, their hero, is known as Will's true father, but that doesn't work either, since everyone keeps saying Will and EJ should have sex.

Archived