DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
That chick is thirsty for some jungle fever. She's been all over Abe since Lexie died and the show isn't being subtle about a future pairing between these two

EJ grieves for her. He frequently brings up his two recent losses

• Members

Billie isnt really being backburned, they brought her back for this and are using her, i believe, as much as she agreed to be used. I dont think she wants to be at the studio 5 days a week and i dont think they want Billie as a star.

The backburning her doesnt really work either, because shes been on this much from the moment she came back. It isnt like she was being used and then suddenly wasnt.

• Members

Her episode counts since joining in March go like this: 10, 15, 7, 2, and I dont believe she's made an appearance yet this month. Thats not backburning? 2 episodes last month and nothing so far this month is about as much as she was doing all along? I dont think so. She is NOT being used. She had a story back in the spring but isnt being utilized at all so far this summer

• Members

I dont think so, not at all. Days is in chaos and turmoil and change and rewrites (even some reshoots, unheard of them in recent years), I think Billie is kind of lost in the shuffle because she wasnt brought back with a main or even supporting story. She was brought back basically to be brought back. Shes an afterthought and has been from the start, despite that 10 & 15 ep count, most of those were less than 2 minutes an episode.

• Members

Billie seems totally lost in the shuffle to me, too. She wasn't even DOING anything when they brought her back -- they used at Bo's bedside, they stuck her in the Countess W stuff, and they found a use for her in the EJ storyline briefly. The Daniel flirting was random and shapeless. It seems pretty clear that they were more interested in having Lisa Rinna on the show than they were in having Billie Reed around. With any luck, Tomlin will decide to use her.

• Members

I'm not sure what the attraction to him is like at all. I have never liked him I don't find him remotely sexy he's just skeevy and has been for years. He played that sleazy con artist contractor in Murder in the Hamptons a role that actually fit him. And him playing a well educated doctor? He might have had a following had he played some sleazy con artist they could have worked to make a tad redeemable.

• Administrator

I like the idea of someone getting kidnapped by a person who wants to be them, or person scheming to come between a couple, but Melanie/Chad don't deserved this kind of storyline because they are not established enough - same goes for Andrew. So there's no rooting value in Andrew getting caught or Melanie/Chad reuniting.

Well today was the first time I noticed Tomlin/Whitesell's rewrites - Marlena showed up in the middle of an episode and Carrie decides to move back to Switzerland. I knew they rewrote the week of July 23, but wasn't sure if they rewrote this week, but it looks like they did.

• Members

I was surprised by Marlena's suddenly coming into the episode and even more surprised by Carrie's sudden announcement that she was leaving. I knew it was soon, but all in one episode. I enjoyed the scenes she had with Marlena though, I felt they were well written. I'm hoping she comes back one day, with some direction and free of Austin.

• Members

I thought SC was hot back in his ATWT and OLTL days. I still think he is very attractive. I dont like the character od Daniel, but that doesnt take away from SC and his sex appeal

Carrie needs to stop complaining to Sami's mother about how she cant be with Sami's husband. I cant stand that trifling heffer

Nicole interacts with Rafe today. I forgot he was supposed to be her baby's father

Why not utilize her in the current Stefano investigation? It would make alot more sense than this random ISA agent they hired and is on all the time aiding Roman and Rafe

Archived