DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unpopular opinion here but I dont think Chandler is a bad actor and think he was wonderfully cast as Will. His problem is that he's fallen into bad habits and the writing sucks. His Will was so much better last year than what we have been seeing so far this year. Hopefully the writing change will make the character bearable again

• Members

Sometimes it seems like Chandler's trying hard not to laugh/smile. It's like he's not taking the material seriously almost. He was awful in the Salem PD scenes with Roman/EJ/That detective guy.

Nicole and Daniel are disgusting. Doesn't the show realize by now that Daniel isn't liked? Shawn Christian even knows he's unliked by fans. Why are they forcing him with fan favorite Nicole? This is making her character look extremely pathetic especially since she's pregnant. Just embarrassing e5028380.gif

• Members

I've noticed over the past few years that since Nicole is a fan favorite they think they can put her through the ringer all the time. It's why this Nicole fan has a hard time watching. I can't stand her with that scum EJ who degrades her, I can't stand smug ass Rafe being around her, and I hate Dr. Tan with a passion.

• Members

Who the f-ck tries to romance a lady in her second trimester with another mans baby? And has sex with her? Its disgusting and repulsive.

And what was that sh-t he said when he was like Chloe was trying to protect herself with Parker's paternity but you have a good reason to keep it from EJ? :rolleyes: Chloe thought the baby was Daniel's and only lied about sleeping with Philip and Nicole had no problem raising a child with EJ three years ago. I hope Tomlin kills this story.

• Members

If I didn't know a writer change was coming up, I don't know if I could keep watching. Everything is so strange and boring and aimless. There have only been two times in my 15 years of watching Days when it felt like: Higley's summer of 2003 and Higley's 2008. I feel like everything we're seeing is going to seem like some bizarre lost period in a few years' time.

• Members

Daniel is the worst parent on the show. I love how he manages to sex up Nicole every day since they got together yet he hasnt bothered to call Melanie once. If he did, maybe then he'd realize she's been missing for weeks

Archived