DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for the link. So glad MarDar are gone and

I cant believe Massey thinks Will has an edge to him. So Chandler but Will doesnt have any edge to him he looks childish and immature. Funny how he said he likes Will with edge....lol....you have to know how to play a person with edge first Chandler. After reading the interview it doesnt seem Chandler is too happy about the future pairing coming up. He'd rather be stuck in the EJ mess. I dont get where he thinks that story even worked was good to see on screen.

Today is the first day of the new writers and as for yesterdays episode it was ok. Today Carrie and awful Austin say goodbye to Salem.

• Members
I don't know. I think shooting a man in the back by his 16th birthday and proceeding to try and kill another man again while still a teen suggests otherwise. Murder is sick and callously attempting to take a life that young is not normal behavior. It's not even like he expresses regret. He doesn't seem to care or comprehend that murder isn't an okay solution to deal with your problems

• Members

Yeah he didn't sound excited at all. I wish they'd give Sonny a non Will story.

I think this week is entirely tweaked or rewritten scripts with MarDar stories probably wrapping up with the Daysaster.

Unless you enjoy the EJ hour, it's a skip it day

• Administrator

"Sami will always be under your skin." Then Rafe has a memory of him kissing Sami. I'm a fan of "anything but Ejami pairing" so if it's Rafe/Sami again, I'm all for it! I hope to see more signs from Tomlin/Whitesell that they're heading that way.

Archived