DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lucas wanting Rafe and Roman to railroad EJ today was ridiculous. If we can't root for the heroes then what are we supposed to do? I wish someone would just gut the police department or at least throw the Brady's out, they aren't even attempting to be impartial in this investigation.

• Members

I'm just not getting what they intend to do with Hope and Jennifer. I get Corday likes them but they aren't fresh ingenues anymore you can flip from man to man. And we've seen Jennifer in a triangle for the upteenth time. MR used to have that sweet girl next door vibe. She comes across hard now to me. And both are asexual.

• Members

But have they really tried Hope with other men? Larry was a bad guy who wanted a trophy wife. Franco was a bad guy that Hope only saw as a friend. Patrick was a comfort when she had lost Zack and in the end he turned out to be a bad guy as well. She slept with John and Stefano when she thought she was Gina. And during all those times Bo was on the show.

• Members

I liked her with Justin but it was obviously he was nothing more than filler to give get something to go while they tried to recapitalize on the reunion of former fan favorites Bo and Carly. Hope has never had a major pairing outside of him but he's been popular with other women besides her

• Members

Hope's never been on the show without Bo. The only time I think the show sort of seriously tried another relationship was with John, and that was a fiasco, because they were both brainwashed.

I don't know if she could do it but I think she does deserve the chance. Jennifer has had several and the last one was unwatchable.

• Members

I know this is sacrilege, and he's not on the show anyway, but I could probably get into Hope/Steve. I remember when they had to pretend to be together or whatever in 2008, and he brought out a similar spark in her as PR/Bo.

Archived