DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Held at Horton Town Square, no doubt.

I'm only half-way through yesterday's episode, but everything about Days is so underwhelming these days. I don't know if it's just because everything happens on the same 3 sets or if the pacing is so sleepy ho-hum, but I mean, that send-off of Carrie & Austin was pathetic. Geez, not even a final scene with Patrick Muldoon and Lisa Rinna together? C'mon, they were brought back for this very purpose! To rehash the 90's glory days!

• Administrator

So the gas leak underground caused that big of explosion around Salem? Didn't understand that. LOL Oh well, it was nice to see DAYS do a big explosion for once and nice to see the show spend some money.

I really liked the new (remodeled old set?) ballroom. Can't believe it's blown up the first time we see the set. LOL The Dimera warehouse was a new set too.

Too bad the chandelier falling didn't fall on Daniel and kill him ala Ford on OLTL.

• Members

Something to do with a diamond machine lol. It set off a bunch of earthquakes in Salem. Kate was trapped in a building, John was locked in the sauna, Victor/Nicole's car was in a car accident, A pregnant Lexie fell into a pit. It was so bad lol.

• Members

Am I the only one who hoped Roman accidentally shot Sami on the scaffold? OH the drama that would set up (provided they actually allowed Roman to be a real character again instead of being Commissioner Brady and nothing else).

• Members

I loved the buildup in the last segment to the cliffhanger! How can Daniel not die after that chandelier falls on him?!

Abby and Jay Leno rolleyes.gif What a boring couple. Wouldn't mind if they died in the explosion

Maggie & her OTT theatrics this week was so annoying! Ol' flat pressed Victor was a bother as well. Ugh to the both of them, they were both unbearable individually and together! Did I really hear Victor compare Nicole to Madea?

Kayla rolleyes.gif the frump couldn't wait to dance w/Abe, and to LEXIES FAVORITE SONG!

Where's Celeste?

Nicole e8099.gif she used to be so awesome.

Chandler cheesed his way through the whole week. I LOVED Sami/EJ!

Camila Banus/Gabi has the best reaction shots. I love how the camera was always panning from her face to someone else's (or vice versa). Why was Gabi trying so hard to save Andrew? She should've ran for the hills! I feel so bad for my Melanie. Molly Burnett was great as always!

Archived