DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show is boring. I changed the channel and saw it was only 1:17, felt like MUCH longer than that. Will watch tomorrow for cliffhanger, hopefully things improve soon. They need to cut the Stefano story.

And omg Maggie and her crying are so annoying.

• Members

Yeah, I don't consider a story a "pairing" when that relationship is clearly set up as someone scamming the other. We might enjoy seeing them together, but there are no long-term investments in a couple where the other person is getting one over on them. Patrick was maaaybe a legit pairing for Jennifer, but by the time he was around Hope we had an inkling he was bad and then it was proven. Also, Bo has always been involved her story. Justin was a good experiment (I loved them, but yeah, they wouldn't carry a story) but I'd like them to try a real romance like they did with Bo/Billie and Bo/Carly.

Jennifer COULD be in a new pairing, but they'll probably go for Daniel again and that was just dull as dirt. I kinda prefer him with Nicole if it continues to reference his seedy, shadier side. But with Daniel they were both planting flowers in the ground and all the entertainment of watching an ice cream cone melt.

• Members

AMEN!!! I think killing off Stefano as they did has been a complete bust and a total waste of a real murder mystery. This show is hopeless because they don't even try to do anything other than EJ and to a lessor degree Sami I don't care how many people are on contract.

• Members

I usually like Whodunits because it involves a big part of the cast but this "Who killed Stefano" quickly became a story about poor EJ being framed. And come on, the victim was Stefano DiMera, the biggest villain on the show, yet the build up sucked and so did the actual murder. This could have been the best Whodunit in many years but I would say it's the worst one Days has ever done.

• Members

The murder of the shows biggest villian should be a HUGE story. Granted Stefano has died many times and returned but not like this. I think there were very viable reasons even with a crappy buildup for Abe and Marlena to kill him and to a lessor degree John. The rest meh. Considering the story is centered around a premise most of the audience seems to hate, EJ not being Stefano's son, it just doubles the awfulness of this story, All its been is an excuse to show EJ, Will, and Sami as some family fighting against injustice and if they were real innocents people might care.

• Administrator

Good God, today's Sami/EJ/Will scenes were so awful. Don't tell me we're going to be seeing Sami/EJ on the run while Will helps them. This is ridiculous. I'm not even excited for tomorrow's cliffhanger.

Stefano's murder should've been about Marlena and she should've been the one to be framed (by Kristen). There's no value in EJ being framed by Ian.

Archived