DAYS: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im liking the chemistry between Andrew and Melanie. If she werent leaving, Id redeem him and explore that

LMAO at how Hope and Bo are so onto basic bitch Gabi

Carrie pushing Rafe towards Sami. WTF? So we are going to have 3 men back in that bitch's orbit? Oh boy between she and Nicole, my head is spinning

• Members

I just dont get this love affair with Hope. Sure Bo and Hope are their signature couple but it's always seemed to me PR has done a lot of the heavy lifting. He has always had such an unaffected way about him on screen, very natural. They are going to IMO have a hard time selling Hope particularly at the age her character is in a new romance.

And Jennifer I don't get. I'm not sure who's pet MR is but almost every pairing outside of Jack has been a flop and she's another character that's long past her expiration date as some sort of sweet ingenue.

In principle I get why the Show wants to keep these type of females on canvas. They provide a balance to the bitches Sami and Nicole are but they are also not believable in any kind of romantic merry go round IMO

• Members

I agree that Peter Reckell is a much stronger actor than Kristian Alfonso but I still think it would be interesting to see Hope on the show without Bo, something that hasn't happened before (with adult Hope). I just hope that Kristian doesn't phone it in, she usually looks dead and asexual when not with Peter.

The reason Hope and Jennifer are always favoured over Bo and Jack is because Corday loves Alfonso and Reeves. They along with Sweeney are his favorite girls.

• Members

I really do think that Hope and Jennifer have a place on the canvas, because they have become the de facto core of the Horton family in this generation. (I also wish they'd make both of them closer with Lucas, but the show never seems interested in that...) I just hope they don't try to sell either of them in some SEXY! new pairing. It would be interesting to see Hope involved with someone who is Bo's polar opposite -- maybe an Ian type, but less creepy.

• Members

No, not really. I do think she was very good with Wally Kurth tho.

Hope is awful. She was great.. 20+ years ago, with Bo. Bo has been great without her and had other widely popular pairings. P_R absolutely carried KA and sells Bo/Hope and seems effortless in doing it.

They have tried Hope with other men and its always failed.

Archived