GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Members

Mac's reaction to Robin dying has been the best next to Patrick's. Great work by JJY. I loved Mac ripping into Sonny! Finally they give him some good material, in a few weeks he'll be old news when John McBain busts in to take his place. lol.

I agree with reallyhateskateonlost about Anna's reaction, it's a bit off to me. But she's still doing great. After reading the comments about her maybe being in shock, I can understand it more.

I was surprised Sonny didn't mention Brenda when he was talking about him, Stone & Robin.

Sam has been unbelievably selfish these last two episodes IMO.

IDK what the directors are telling Kelly Sullivan to do w/this material. Or maybe she really believes she needs to be acting like that. Either way, it is awful. She needs to tone it down!

Ewen/Cassandra/Ethan rolleyes.gif Boring! This story is so POINTLESS!

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Should patrick give Jason the meds? Absolutely. He is a dr, its his job. If he didnt then robin would have died for nothing, really. Its not what she would want. That said... he should have smashed that vile in sams face to be honest. what a complete bitch. its not even her asking for the meds, its the lack of tact. is a "i am so, so sorry for your loss" hard to say? this bitch is seriously worse than shes ever before. and when she was talking about her baby deserving both parents... oh hunnie, with his lifestyle? stop it.

LOL, so true!

what in the actual [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! I was legitimately waiting for him to smash the vile. I mean, seriously. It's a waste of energy to be indignant about Patrick's initial refusal to give Jason the medication, because we all know he will. At the end of the day, it's not just Robin's wishes, it's also Patrick's patient and I doubt he'll lose his career and life's work over Jason. However, I honestly don't get how anyone can blame him for feeling the way he feels. That woman was insufferable and inconsiderate -- to say the least. Not to mention, Patrick's RIGHT! Jason doesn't value life -- others or even his own. How many times has he been stopped from running out of the hospital AFTER this diagnosis? Sam, true to selfish form, is coming from a place of "Me, me, me, me with a little bit of me on top!"

• Administrator

I thought JJY was pretty good in this episode! "My Robin" :( And then Mac going off on Sonny and even taking a jab a Stone which was surprising. I also understand Patrick when he says he's not going to give the medication to Jason. He's not thinking straight right now.

• Members

Anyway... in other news, Carly decides to reject Shawn. Slut. Figures she'd dip out on the only pairing that made her tolerable to watch the minute another penis came along. Oh, well... Here's hoping Johnny becomes useful and does more than try to keep the peace with the very man he wants revenge on. <_<

• Members

I am enjoying this quite a bit, but I do wish Frank had had the good production sense to make Van Hughes play these driving scenes with his shirt off. Maybe the AC in the rental car is broken? Who knows, right?

I consider the fact that we were denied Mr. Hughes' a) acting ability and B) chest for the first five years of Cole Thornhart's run on OLTL to be a black mark on par with the Todd/Marty rapemance.

• Members

I am enjoying this show quite a lot, but can we move on from this night already. I am ready for everyone to find out about Robin.

Sam and Michael are extra annoying. They are the main Jason worshipers. rolleyes.gif

Starr and Cole made me miss OLTL too. :(

God this Helena/Luke/Ethan mess is so lame, why does she want Ethan dead?

+1.

Archived