GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So is bitter just your general state?

Not even remotely concerned about your 'clever' quips. I've most certainly seen worse. I shouldn't have been surprised, it's not exactly out of character but this sort of temperament is usually seen somewhere like twitter or an adolescent board focusing on pop stars.

• Members

LOL....it would be hilarious if Starr was arrested and sent to jail for aiding and abbetting a fugitive. This is at least her third offense of the same crime

Sam....go home

Starr is a friggin idiot! Why the heck is she so damn focused on Cole. Get your CHILD out of that damn car first! What the heck is wrong with her?

Helena is gangsta! I thought it was predictable that Irina was gonna shoot her and of course Hels anticipitated it. She just killed her daughter for this betrayal. You dont mess with her

What was the point of that Matt flashback? Are they going to say he witnessed Lisa's murder? (maybe even did it himself?)

Wow, cant beleive the car went over the cliff with Hope inside. Damn sucks to be Starr. LOL....I still would love it if Dante arrested her at the hospital

• Members

I really hope that Hope doesn't die! It would be cute if they had scenes of her and Emma together.

It'll be interesting to see how Holly and Anna interact (Holly comes back tomorrow). They're weren't all that kind to each other the last time around (put it mildly), but it wasn't always like that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQN5EYXFLic&feature=related

Somehow I think Robin being gone may lead to a more peaceful meeting between the two of them.

• Members

I don't get why the doors needed to work to get them out of the damn car. A) Starr could easily carry Hope out of the passenger side and B ) Cole could've crawled out the window or passenger side with Starr's help even with a broken leg. More of RC's plot-driven crap has made it over to GH I see.

Archived