GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What the hell? Patrick is in FRESH GRIEF over a wife that blew up right in front of his face and Sam doesn't even acknowledge that until after she selfishly asks for Jason's medicine... and Patrick's dead wrong? Sam doesn't even offer her sympathies until Patrick goes off on her, and even then it's like "Hey, look! Sorry your wife's dead and all, but don't take it out on me!"

SHITHAPPENS.png

• Members

Lol... the fact that she is wearing the same dress makes it even funnier to me. This woman is so psycho and so clingy towards Sonny. I hope this DID stuff is her exit story, but who am I kidding she is prob about to become the star of the show.

Lmao seriously who saves something they got shot in :lol: This chick was unbearably bad in those scenes where she was begging Sonny not to kill AZ like stfu you know what you were getting into.

• Members

Man, Mac's speech to Sonny got me.

I'm literally sitting in awe at the fact Patrick literally just watched his wife die oh what twenty minutes ago and has this bitch in his face yelling at him. How anyone can defend Sam's behavior today is laughable.

Archived