GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cole didn't stay focus, kept his eyes on Starr instead of the road.

Oh please, Starr and Cole are nothing like Luke and Laura. These two have nothing to do with GH at least Skye has a history with OLTL, and AMC's David Hayward has with Anna but, having Starr and Cole on just because thier soap got cancelled is stupid. Yes Ethan you should have seen the con a mile away!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-JHAKTvB1c

30rtth3.jpg

• Members

I'm just heartbroken that Starr and that guy got into a car wreck! I grew to care so much about them! Starr was so cute, having trouble pronouncing the tongue twister that is the city of Port Charles. "Port Chee? Port Shaw? Port Choo?" Oh, that silly, silly Starr! *giggle* I have trouble remembering how to pronounce Port Charles, too! Oh, and the guy was so sweet, driving at 60mph without looking at the road once! Idiocy is so endearing! *blush* The two of them are SO much like Luke and Laura, I'm glad they're on this show now. Oh, wait! You mean to tell me they totally see the similarities between the two couples as well? Golly... They didn't need to point it out since it's SO OBVIOUS! *giggle*

• Members

Dissapointed that Starr is with Cole as it makes little sense why he'd leave his parents to be with her. I was hoping their end on OLTL would be a dream. That Luke and Laura stuff seems like something Guza would never write as he's tried to tear them down during his run. Im guessing Ron C sees the couple differently and might try to fix the image of Laura being Luke's soulmate?

Based on Starr and Cole's talk, Im assuming Todd is still in jail? Should be interesting to see how he ends up in PC bc I was expecting him to already be on the run and hide out here.

Glad Anna was able to get through to Patrick and convince him to give Jason the medication. Its what Robin would have wanted.

Kate looking a mess in her wedding dress reminds me of Jessica last February when Tess came out. Who are the names she said she has seen written down? Names of her alters or men she's slept with?

How long has Luke been MIA?

• Members

she was being a rational human being. I think she is way too calm given what happened but people grieve in different ways. She's been able to keep her emotions in check, be strong, while thinking rationally and sensibly. What she did is what Robin would have wanted. Good for her, for not letting her daughter die for nothing

• Members

STARR!!!!

I know the reaction to KA joining GH is mixed but I was so excited to see her today (& Cole!). A piece of OLTL lives on!!! I hope Hope and Cole survive the accident.

To be honest, I really liked the twist that Cassandra/Iriana is Helen's daughter, but they should've told us that months ago

when the storyline finally picks up and the woman in white finally has a purpose!. GW's pacing was horrific, thank goodness for RC/FV, at least these stories are moving along.

Archived