GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Judging by my nephew's car seat and many others I've used, trying to unlock a child could push that car over lol. They are *so* difficult, which I guess is good because it means the kid is safe and secured, but I definitely see why Starr wouldn't want to just pull her out. Still, I would've tried. Maybe she could've told Hope to try and un-buckler herself which would make it easier to pull her out. Maybe TRY something before just getting out. Whatever the case, I was moved by Kristen Alderson's performance. My biggest problem is them so obviously pushing Michael and Starr as the next star-crossed lovers when she's coming to Port Charles due to the almost obvious death of her babys dad and main love interest. If they're going to kill Cole I don't see a relationship for at least six months, even in soap land. For that reason I'm hoping he lives and just goes back to prison or something.

The best part of this episode was seeing Jason Cook in very litttle clothing and that weird Woman In White story ending. I like Helena, but I hated the actress playing Irina and I couldn't figure the story out in the three weeks I've been watching. Can't wait for Carlivati's stories to kick in. I think it's going to be at least a good month or more until we know what his vision for GH is going to be. I admit to being a little worried, even as a Carlivati fan.

• Members

I don't understand why they even put the characters in this position. Fans should not have to come up with reasons why Starr left her baby to die - it's just a morbid, and, based on the show's rush towards Michael/Starr, hollow stunt.

• Members

Damn. Could Sam be more selfish and demanding? "Patrick, you will do the surgery, you will be happy about it, you will not tell Jason your wife just died and wou will accept that too" I was expecting her to send him out to do her shopping and pay the bills next. This bitch seriously needs to be punched in the face. Monica needs to be knocked out as well.

• Members

They're horrible. I hate to see Robin's death be absorbed into this neverending Jason bullshit, but this is GH. When it comes to saving Jason no one else matters. Sam was always an inconsiderate, self aborbed cretin, and Monica has always been Jason Worshiper #1 so this isn't surprising. He should quit and sue Monica and the hospital for duress. The most disappointing one is Anna. She needs a DVX spy to assassinate her jiffy quick! I

• Members
I could buy that if it were actually apart of her thought process but her first instinct was to get out of the car. She didn't even go to her window to look at her. She went straight for Cole and trying to get him out with Hope being on the back burner.

• Members

She had to get out of the car, it was already scooting over the edge and her side had almost no roo to stand on, there was no way she would have been able to get hope out with her without slipping on the ledgeand going over or dropping hope. She couldnt open either door on that side of the car and then went for help. It was however bad directing/staging because they should have shown her trying to open hopes door instead of implying it from he other side and she should have tried reaching the inside handle from coles window.

• Members

I'm just mad the bitch tripped. She can survive head on collisions without a scratch, climb out of teetering cars, scurry along edges of cliffs with deft precision... but trips over a log? <_<

Also... one would think, after the failure that was "Angel Ellis," GH would realize that stories centering on women in white who happen to be the unknown daughters of the show's villains -- they don't exactly fly with this show.

Archived