GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since I started watching my biggest problem has been this Woman In White story. I don't understand (obviously my fault from not watching) and I don't know that I care about Helena having a surprise daughter, because she seems too young and isn't an important character. What's the point? The teen story with Molly is great and I loved Starr's introduction. The Robin story is still a work in progress for me. I need to wait until more has happened to decide if I truly like it or not. The performances were great and for a shock death, it's very good so far. But there is so much that needs to happen in the future for it to be a great story.

Anthony and Tracy are an absolutely dynamic couple. I didn't expect that at all. I haven't been fond of Tracy since they put her with Luke. Now she's back on my radar and I LOVE her.

• Members

It doesnt take any time to leave someone out. He wasnt on the show during the last round of posed cast photos with the white backgrounds. White is much easier to cut out and get the characters tiogether how I wanted. He was originally planned but the lack of a good editable image prevented him from being used

• Members

Anything Tracy is love, and I admit watching now she has been one of my biggest pleasures--I almost forgot how much she was a reason I loved The City.

I've heard the woman in white story is being dropped. It makes no sense--coming from a family of shrinks the whole set up is even preposterous in soap terms.

• Members

About 30 years too old, I'd say.

I haven't watched GH much over the years but I caught Friday's episode on SoapNet to see how they incorporate the OLTL characters and I thought Starr messing up the name of the town was eye-rollingly stupid! Given how much of OLTL's past history RC and FV tampered with, I wouldn't be surprised if Luke & Laura's early 1980s Cassadine capers were about to get a rewrite.

Also, wanted to say I love your banner. I'm wary of how this crossover will play out but mainly want to see Starr again.

Ah, that explains it. So Sam's the Kendall of GH!

Don't tease us like ABC did with that damn promo making it look like Jason might get his memory back that led to nothing last year.mad.gif

I hate the idea! AMC was not as violent as GH or OLTL so I don't want Erica getting mixed up with mobsters or worse Zzzzendull & Rylee befriending Sonny, Carly & Jason.jeal0002.gif

• Members

Watched the whole week of shows in 2 days. I thought GH was really good this week. I didn't fast forward much.

Robin's death: While Robin should have held something in between the door so it wouldn't close, I think she assumed she could get out in time. All she had to do was go in there, get the drug, and get right out. I don't see how they could bring her back from something like that. She was the only one in there. I preferred this than her dying of AIDS.

Sam was so pathetic begging Patrick to give Jason the drug. What an insensitive bitch. When she sees him, the first thing she asks is if that's Jason's drug. She doesn't give her condolences to Patrick until he denies to save Jason's life. At least she had the decency to say it to Anna. Of course Patrick was going to save Jason's life but it was fun to see Sam suffer a little. biggrin.png

Fantastic scenes with Mac and Anna. JJY really brought it. Her funeral is going to be so sad. sad.png

OMG Kelli Sullivan is awful. She had me laughing on Tuesday. And what kind of nut would keep their bloody wedding dress from when they were shot? I wish I cared about this DID story or whatever it is but the actress isn't strong enough to carry the story.

Can Carly and Johnny just bang already? This back and forth is annoying. More Bobbie mentions. wink.png

My little Starr. wub.png

• Members

I skipped a LOT of Friday's episode. Very little held my attention on that day. However, I agree that the rest of the week was decent.

Yesssssss!!! I was in no hurry to have the suffering stop, either!

I agree. It was guessed that Carlivati would write one of the females crazy as soon as he began... it's just too bad he picked the one portrayed by one of the show's weakest actresses. I'm glad it wasn't Maggie Mumphis. That would've been unbearable.

Sorry. You know I look out for you with those... but we were having a heavy case of SKIN irritation this week. <_<

Archived