GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Members

I just watched the Cole & Starr scenes. So good to see a piece of OLTL again! Hope is clearly a different actress, though. I know it was dark, but it looked like she had brown hair to me.

But no guys, you are NOT star-crossed lovers to me. Not good ones, anyway. Starr would be better off with an older bad boy/man, IMO.

I understand the whole thing about Robin not dying for nothing coming from both Sam and Anna, but I wouldn't have blamed Patrick if he chucked the protocol down a toilet or something. He should NOT be doing surgery now, though.

I've been watching edits all week. Next week I'll be watching the whole shows (if I'm home--if not I'll see what's on YouTube, since I don't have a DVR). My birthday's on Tuesday, and what a great present--Anna/Robert/Holly and Cole/Starr/Hope/Todd/Blair! smile.png

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One other thing I thought about regarding Jason: I don't want Monica to lose her last child. Dawn, AJ and Emily are already dead; I don't want her to lose the only other child she has (even if he isn't hers biologically and he doesn't exactly want to associate much with the Q's--or hasn't in the past).

OTOH, I sympathize with Patrick. So yeah, I'm kinda torn here.

Is it possible that Ron might be the one to have Jason reverse course and become a Q again? Because him having to realize all the pain and suffering he's caused over the years would be a hell of a story to watch.

• Members

I just wish there was a way to incorporate AMC into GH also. I sometimes wonder what all the old ladies who watched GL and ATWT for 50 years do with themselves now, and in these dire soap times I have no problem sharing my soap by bringing in other soap characters. If there was a way to bring in P&G characters I would say send em on over and their fans too.

• Members

I enjoyed Anthony & Sonny's showdown quite a bit and also Dante & Lulu's scenes. I tried to block out the rest. From Kate and all her hyperventilating, to Cole telling the Cassadine story (rolleyes.gif) and comparing him & Starr to Luke and Laura (rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif), I couldn't take it. Also, Cassandra turning out to be Helena's daughter is a joke!

• Members

In my crazy imagination, Hells had saved some of Mikkos's magic juice and some of her own eggs. Then she found a surrogate to carry their child some time after her precious Stavros died (or "died" and was frozen).

My even crazier variation: She managed to get a hold of a sample from Luke and Cassirinadra is Helena and Luke's test tube "love" child.

whistling.jpg

• Members

I think it's four times as well.

He did it last summmer at Robin's house with Jax.

He did it this past fall at Johnny's penthouse blaming him for Kristina being in the hospital with the spine injury HE CAUSED from the car bomb.

He did it again this week at Johnny's and then, later, at the Quartermaines with Anthony.

Far be it from me to agree with the Horse but, she's right... This has gotten tired.

Archived