GH: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly,

DC think the sun sets & moon rises on their butts maybe because RC gives them interviews has something to do with it too but my thing is I would have preferred they come in "without" the OLTL straightaway introduce them like in March or April or something like that...lets deal with present landscape then introduce these characters.

• Members

Today's observations

So that's bootleg Kate? I see the Internet was right in saying that she's no Megan Ward. If this is what casting had in mind for Kate post-Megan Ward, they should've just kept the character off canvas.

Surprisingly, Mammy Epiphany didn't completely annoy me. Must be the effect of Robin's "death" that has made her tolerable.

Robert and Anna...wub.png . Over 25 years later and they've still got that sparkling chemistry. I admit that that Robin flashback tugged at my heart just a tad.

Still wish that Helena would've shot Ethan so that we'd never have to hear from or about that mistake of a character again.

Two more days until my Blair arrives and another three until my T&B reunite again...wub.png

Archived