Y&R: Discussion for the Month of November

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MCE was a moment of fresh air with that great smile of hers. She has star quality, that one.

Watching today's US episode (Friday's Canadian), I am not feeling this Patty stuff at all. And I enjoy Stacy Haiduk as much as the next fan but it's not like I was pining away for her when she was gone. What a borefest this episode was. And nothing against Michael Learned as TempKay but Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Unless you are a megafan of Phyllis and Ronan being all "sultry" and intense (in a smell-the-fart kind of way), then I suggest you US viewers skip today's nonsense.

• Members

I'm confused with how Patty is back again.

I haven't been watching as often as I usually do.

How did Patty end up being the maid?

Is she the real maid for Laura Spencer

or did she switch places with her?

I thought Paul finally had the nut job shipped off to the looney bin?

I'm shocked at how hot Nick still looks after 20 years.

I like him so far with Dinah Lee.

Jonathan Lavery and Phyllis are pretty hot together too.

One thing that bugs me watching today.

Why is Kevin's cafe so damn ugly?

It looks dirty and dusty.

That Finding Nemo clown fish by the jukebox looks sunfaded by 100 years.

The same damn cd's are on the jukebox too from like '96.

Just the whole set in general looks sad.

Why would anybody want to go there?...LoL

• Members

Neither am I. Her return is a clear act of desperation on Y&R's part, and it's really quite sad.

AFAIK, Greg, Patty always has been "Myrna." Before the explosion, however, Myrna was an offscreen character. We were left to assume Patty had escaped and was living away from town.

• Members

I recently came back two weeks ago to the show (which I've watched for the better part of 30 years) - I saw a few scenes with GF when she joined and she (her character) was a shrew - when did they soften her up? Also, GF does look fantastic. Ronan/Phyllis hot same with Nick/Avery and then you throw in P/A dynamic - this has been a great turn after YEARS of Sharon/Phyllis.

• Members

I love how Chloe step to the mob princess, I wish it wasn't over Kevin but oh well. I was going to say something about CKLily vs Amber or Chloe but as you can see I'm trying not to speak about CK that much, Now that I'm finally watching Y&R again because of Devon storyline. Now only if they can give Nina & Ronan more screen time together. They probably get me to watch more then Devon storyline.

Archived