Y&R: Discussion for the Month of November

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ICAM - I'm shocked. Y&R casting hit the nail on the head. It kind of reminds me of recasting on GL Alexandra - with Marj Dusay (but I already loved her from Capitol). I'd love for Y&R to find another role for her. Sweet Mary is an awesome idea. I can see her defending Ricky to no end. (I loved how she adored Isabella because they'd go to church together. Oh, how I miss the Mary Christine showdowns!)

• Members

Heads up, this week is the short week for Thanksgiving. Thursday and Friday are reruns in the east, and pre-empted in the west. Thursday's rerun is Billy's New Year's Eve (2009) and Friday's rerun is Victor's Christmas (2010).

Canadians, Global will be airing reruns on Wednesday and Thursday.

• Members

Sweet Mary? Oh I LOVE me some Mary Williams and she was many things, but sweet was never one of em.

Is Carolyn Conwell (that's her name, right?) still alive? Because I LOVED her as Mary and would rather have her back, though I too am LOVING Learned as Katherine. I've long detested Cooper though.

• Members

1149cover520w.jpg

Did I miss something but isnt B&B still on the air? I thought with the cancellations of ATWT/GL (not that they got much coverage) that the probability that B&B would be seen on the cover wouldincrease since they encompass 50% of CBS's lineup but I was wrong bc EVERY week its only this sucky show. Even Days gets more coverage than B&B

On a side note, Im surprised they didnt manage to stick Victoria Rowell somewhere on there considering they are talking about Returns

Archived