Y&R: Discussion for the Month of November

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thats kind of annoying how they list her as Myrna, when we know she is Patty.....

When they had Little Nate come on for a few weeks last February, if you watched the show with closed caption. he was listed as Dr.Hastings. How stupid that they couldn't call him by his first name.

• Members

Jesus, are we in Sweeps? Because it certainly doesn't feel like it. Today's show -- another snooze. The Baby Moses christening -- yes, I know it's meant to be heartwarming and life-affrirming with the tinkly music and whatever, but it ain't Sweeps until DariusMalcolm bursts in with an uzi screaming "I'm gonna git you, sucka!" Then MAB can tell us she was referencing Superfly or some such nonsense.

• Members

LOL, and what about that s*it with Cane Jill and Victoria where he is like "Oh i have to tell you something.... I don't think Billy's dead...." F**K that, i was actually hoping that he would just blab about Victor holding Billy hostage.

Why do they write any Lauren scenes where she interacts with people outside her usual territory (in this case the Winters) sooo awkward? I mean i know she is not as close to them as Jill is, but the dialogue she had with Neil and Lily was so lame and i could barely hear them, and she just says hello to Sofia and Neil while Olivia and everyone else just walks on by....

I get the feeling that Victor is just going to let Billy go on tommorrows episode which is why they say he and Victoria meet face to face (LIKE OMG.....rolleyes.gif ) Cause from the previews he looked a little bad when delia was like "I want Daddy" and then they showed a scene with Billy saying " I want nothing more then to get you out of my daughters life" But i am betting he is gonna finish off with a sudden change of heart and be like "but i realize now that you cant be without your daughter so i will let you go, but DO NOT ever tell Victoria or anyone that it was me who kept you from seeing anyone, or you will regret it, YOU GOT THAT!" That would be typical Maria by making us think Victor is defeated, by not actually letting him lose....

• Members

So Harpo Neil wants to marry Sofia in order to give Moses a "full-time dad." Because, you know, it's still 1956 in Genoa City. (When he proposed, too, I could swear I heard Drucilla somewhere saying, "Oh, HELL no!")

Meanwhile, I think I'm getting tired of all the criminal doings and skulduggery on Y&R. Granted, I didn't love this show as much as I should have when Papa Bell was around, but at least he emphasized the kinds of things - illicit hookups and frustrated feelings - that got people talking. Who the hell is sitting around gossiping with their best girlfriends over what's happening with Billy and Victor's hired thug?

• Members

I loved your epic diss when the casting news was announced. biggrin.png I haven't seen enough of her to say but I'm glad she seems to be doing well. I wasn't crazy about her GH role, but I always liked her on The Waltons. It just annoys me when I read comments that she should stay because now Katherine is nicer, and she's not this mean vulture, etc. Katherine's supposed to be a mean vulture.

Archived