AMC: Who Would You Cast As Kendall & Greenlee???

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think there's a need to recast Kendall for quite a while. I can see why people don't care for AM but honestly I feel like she is probably the only thing that held the character together in AMC's last 3-4 years. Just shockingly bad writing.

Kendall got her happy ending and the character is burnt out. I think she needs at least a year, or two years, away.

• Members

I am of the opinion that Kendell should have gone to jail for killing Michael Cambias. She hasn't had a meaningful storyline since 2003 IMO. She has been completely useless as a character since they paired her with all the Cambias men (which ew).

Tamara Braun is amazing. Yes she was more of a soap heroine but she was great in the role of Carly. I could deal with Kendell being like this:

While Alicia has strong chemistry and is a solid romantic actress she is so painfully limited when it comes to drama and it hurts Kendell too because Kendell should be a dramatic leading female character and with Alicia she just isn't. Alicia is a supporting actress through and through.

• Members

I think that the story with "Rylee" was a disaster. I do like what I've seen of her first few years with Zach. I also liked her role in Bianca's pregnancy. For me the character still had a place on the canvas until B&E became headwriters. After that it went from bad, to really bad, to feces on the floor.

Archived