AMC: Who Would You Cast As Kendall & Greenlee???

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree -- but not as Kendall and/or Greenlee. Seriously.

IMO, the two share enough physical similarities w/ CM to all play sisters convincingly. So why not write a story where Dixie discovers her dad, Seabone/Paul Hunkle, had two other daughters on the side?

• Members

To be honest I don't think either of them being a recast of Greenlee or Kendell would bother me for the most part. I could totally see either Finnegan or Ferrin having chemistry with Cameron Mathison. Greenlee is so unidentifiable and baseless now that she none of RB's attributes as original Greenlee even fit her current personality. Same with Kendell. They are such similar characters anyway that I could see either one of them replacing Kendell or Greenlee in their current states. Their boring stepford wives with little heat or gusto to them and they are defanged bad girls who want to play house with their husbands.

• Members

i think they should go back to type for some of these characters. Angela brought up a valid point is that all the women for the most part are the same on AMC. Cara, Kendall, and Greenlee are. Add in Madison now and all the actresses in that age group are basically the same. They need a character with some teeth. Doesn't Ryan have a younger sister they could bring on?

• Members

Erin died in 2006 from the Satin Slayer. That was his only sister.

As to resulting Greenlee and Kendell back to type that was kind of the problem originally too. They are similar characters born in the same vein. SMG's Kendell was basically the template for Greenlee. They were both female characters who acted out to get attention from parents who ignored them and it was in their schemes of trying to get that said attention which introduced them to self loathing and self destructive actions. That self hatred led to inner anger that just continued to push them into doing more horrible actions which just continued a cycle of the people hating them when all they wanted was for people to love them. The characters themselves are already so similar. Greenlee is just the wasp version of Kendell.

Archived