AMC: Who Would You Cast As Kendall & Greenlee???

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tamara Braun has less chops than the Vegan butcher shop,

I think the fact people did think of TB just shows how interchangeable these characters are. Kendell, Greenlee, Carly GH, Blaire OLTL, Nicole DOOL, Sami DOOL...they are all pretty much the same character: heroine who is not quite good, has the ability to snark and scheme, always says what is on her mind, beloved anyway...it's the same character just the names get changed to protect the audience. They all are would be Erica Kanes, or even would be Liza Colbys, only when Erica and Liza reigned there were other character types to contrast with. Now all Kendell has to contrast with is Greenlee.

• Members

I never get the love for TB. She played an effective Carly but in essense the same thing happened with her Carly that happened to this version of Greenlee and Kendall and she was just awful on Days in her recent stint.

Sarah Brown could have been a great addition to the cast. I don't think I am going to like her character on DOOL too much same as I didn't care for her on B&B. She could have played a vixen on AMC something aside from Liza they sorely lack.

Just no to both. And yes NOOOO. I adore Megan Ward but I just don't see it.

• Members

I have always found TB to be capable when given material. Although I acknowledge that she isn't everyone cup of tea.

Strangely enough they didn't all start out that way though. Kendell, Carly and Greenlee were born from the same vein. Specifically on AMC I find it to be quite jarring and it smacks of the head writers being too afraid to recast SMG's part and introducing a new character but interacting the same way as Kendell would have. Even the Greenlee vs. Bianca feud was probably played the same way it would have been if Kendell was in town. I will definitely concede that Blair and Nicole are similar. But I definitely think that Sami at least during her conception was different. All of these women's edges have dulled incredibly over time though to the point where you can't tell the differences apart.

• Members

I actually do think Greenlee's upper crust background should be more apparent considering she grew up wealthy and was ridiculously rich for her first 20 or so years of life, that is one choice I really liked from Sabine that she was this pristine spoiled bitch who wanted everything she wanted when she wanted it. Even if it was immature it was viable and a characteristic I believe Greenlee would have. It would certainly help distinguish the characters a bit from others on the show.

• Members

Which is why I guess I find none of them remarkable. The character of Carly was changed not to "mature" her as people like to say it was because her first 6 months TB was incapable of playing her the way the show wanted. And the same thing just happened at Days. And with Tamara she now actually doesn't even look on screen presentable anymore what ever she's done to herself. Arianne Zucker and KDP are to me the only really strong actresses out of that entire group. Arianne made Dena HIgley look good and thats impossible for most anyone who works under her.

Ooh now see I like that.

zzzzzz no pass. Dull Dull Dull

I think they should just forget about Kendall and get Eden Reigel back to play Bianca and say Kendall and Zach moved

Archived