AMC: Who Would You Cast As Kendall & Greenlee???

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It just always makes me laugh because she used this to belittle fans for not being accepting enough of Billy Warlock. Yet she had nothing to say, that I can remember, about Guza trashing BW's AJ year after year after year after year.

On GL she was often very loud. Dinah is probably close to what Greenlee could be.

• Members

I didn't think that scene was bad at all. She reminded me a lot of what Anne Hathaway and Calista Flockhart do with their techniques when they act. The mannerisms, the responses, facial expressions, the speech, etc.

Word. LW's Carly is just. There aren't even words. She is the most unlikable being I have ever watched.

The problem is that all LW does is play Carly's bad habits to the point where all of her good qualities are completely drowned out. I definitely agree with the sentiment that Carly probably could have just left town after TB left until they found a direction for her to go in. Maybe have her go insane after losing Michael and then have her written off the show. But that would have left a rather big hole in the show I imagine. Carly is a very important character to GH's current incarnation. I don't think Carly herself is the problem though as much as it's the fact that the mob is destroying the show and Carly is an extension of that.

• Members

Well, at least Daphne Zuniga's closer to what should be Kendall's age.

I've said this before: it's always annoyed me how Kendall and Josh were and are written as younger than they should be. If AMC had paid actual attention, or if they had not always bothered to placate a certain actress' ego (sorry, Susan, but you know I'm right here), they would have known that Kendall belongs in the same age bracket, roughly, as Tad and Charlie, and possibly Greg, Liza and Alfred; and that Josh belonged in the same age-group as Angie, Jesse and maybe Jenny.

IOW, try and picture someone as old as Lisa Brown (ex-Nola, GUIDING LIGHT; ex-Iva, AS THE WORLD TURNS) playing Erica Kane's firstborn; and someone as old as Christian LeBlanc (ex-Kirk, ATWT; Michael, Y&R) playing her "aborted" son.

Archived