AMC: Who Would You Cast As Kendall & Greenlee???

• Members

NAdia Bjorlin

Farah Fath

Now I love NAdia but she has got to be the worst actress. And its shocking how lifeless she is on screen acting because in real life she's a bundle of energy

Farah Fath!! I hope that was a joke.

I do think they need Eden Reigel back and need to give Bianca an interesting love interest, for a change.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Child labor laws.

But seriously, just because a character is introduced in his mid-thirties, let's say, regardless of who he's related on the canvas, that doesn't mean he can't evolve as a character, or that audiences won't be as compelled as to watch.

WORD!

• Members

I never said that he couldn't. I simply said I was more interested in watching him go through this formative change and development rather then getting an inference that he went threw this some years ago in an odd town in Springsville somewhere. I definitely feel there was more utility in getting Josh and Kendell early then it would have been if they got them later so to speak.

• Members

Then the writers should have gotten them earlier -- the early '80's, to be exact. ;)

But -- oh, wait -- AMC wasn't written by a vainglorious hack then, was it?

What are you talking about? I'm perfectly calm. laugh.png

• Members

seeing these Tamara Braun clips is enough to make one vomit. She was so amazing. It's true. In her 4 years on GH and two tenures on DOOL, she did have one good scene. It's bad enough Minshew made me give up AMC, but Tamara "I walk like a truck driver" Braun made me give up DOOL for a while. She was/is/will be a nightmare. And it stands a testament to her brilliant portrayal of Carly on GH that her most popular story was an extended dream sequence playing an entirely different character.

• Members

Absolutely not, I think she's bland and tries way to hard. I would gladly welcome original grandma boring Brittany Allan back over her. She was on the boring side to but IMO a much better Actress with an interesting, quirky edge. Sarah Glendening is hotter & has better hair but that's it. I seriously hope she does not join AMC online.

• Members

I think Christina Bennett Lind is a nice replacement for Bianca but not great.Shes pretty and decent but has zero charisma and while I don't think Eden Reigel is the best actress, she has charisma and stands out. They need her as Bianca without Kendall on screen

As for Sarah, I feel the same. Nice but no charisma or screen presence. She was not an upgrade from Brittany

Id actually like to see them recast Marisaa again or lose the character and get Bianca a new love interest. Its a shame Cara was brought on as she was. She could have been a love interest for Bianca

Archived