GH: Discussion for the Month of August

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh god I totally forgot that he completely crushed my joy the last time I heard he was taking a vacation but filmed a [!@#$%^&*] load...He never left the screen...

I wonder if he's going to beat up Jax or something when he catches him. I haven't read anywhere of Jax actually dying or anything..It'll be interesting to see the midget go up against Jax.

• Members

Yet. She's only been back a week, people!

Okay I finally watched yesterday's episode. Loved the Monica/Sam scenes. And HELL YES to the Sam vs. Carly confrontation. KeMo REALLY stepped it up and those scenes were chilling. I loved seeing the look on LW's face. You could tell she wasn't used to not winning arguments. Everything Sam said was DIRECTLY on point. And how DARE Carly say Sam doesn't know what it's like to lose a child. Like R Sinclair said, love her or hate her, the tragedy Sam suffered from BabyLila is HORRENDOUS. Carly's never lost a child WTF is she talking about?

And I loved Monica sitting there watching. They kept showing her face and she had this "Damn straight" look on her face. I loved it so much. Then when she said "Oh, that dubious honor goes to me. Do you really want to compare losses?" Then the way Carly said "Oh SORRY." like the motherfucking [!@#$%^&*] she is.

Still haven't watched today's. About to.

By the way I am LOVING this Elizabeth/Dante friendhsip. I've never liked Dante this much. He has way more chemistry with RH than with ConcreteFace.

• Members

So great to have Diane back! Loved her scenes with Alexis at Jake's. Both are such fun to watch!!

Ugh why are these writers making Sam likeable? mad.gif

Im hoping the show doesn't put these 2 together. The only enjoyment I would get out of it is Liz rubbing it in skanky Lulu's face.

Archived