GH: Discussion for the Month of August

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, I cant believe Horse started crying bc Jason and Sam had the nerve to tell other people about their engagement before her. I love Jason standing up to her when she told Sam to leave the room bc she had to tlak to him alone.

Horse: " So thats how its going to be now"

Jason: "Yeah, thats how its going to be"

LOL...I guess she will be going back to hating Sam

• Members

and my thoughtst to that? Get over it! She is in her 40s. She should NOT be having a temper tantrum like she did. So what Jason didnt run and tell her he was engaged? Is that a reason to tear up and start pouting about it? She is absolutely ridiculous And to be mad that Sam told her MOTHER, Alexis before Carly? Bitch please. FINALLY she is not first in Jason's life and I loved her realizing that. Also loved this line from Jason "She thinks Im choosing you (Sam) over her, but truth is I am"

• Members

I am still waiting for all the great improvements in this show. Sam and Jason are still coma inducing, Carly well no words, Lucky - ugh JJ is such an exhausting actor to watch but I have to admit I am entertained by the actor playing his dealer, Liz zzzzz, Matt another boring character. Maxie and Spinelli SSDD, I have warmed up to Ethan oddly enough.

• Members

I Agree. I think for the most part he has written some really great scenes and character interactions so he is at least starting strong. I have liked the material for Sonny/Robin, Lucky, Jason/Sam/Carly Monica/Jason and the Carly/Robin interactions. Things aren't perfect but I do feel for the most part they are starting to get better.

Archived