GH: Discussion for the Month of August

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dante and Carly both annoy the hell out of me. Out of all the butchered pairings the writers decided to make stick for Lulu they chose Dante? The man couldn't be any more boring and it irks me that we are supposed to view him as this noble good guy because the man is so uninteresting.

Surprisingly Bernard and Barash were the best things about the episode to me. Ethan and Lulu weren't too bad either.

• Members

Omg I loved those Sonny/Johnny scenes! I love their rivalry! Of course team Johnny by default wub.png

Jax is looking damn good with that haircut, its to bad the show is going down this path with him! Loved seeing Skye spy on him towards the end. Skye/Jax sad.png

Lol. I know! I still can't believe I was in love with these two together! After they first had sex, things went downhill! They are dreadful.

• Members

A new writer is definitely on board because there's no way Johnny would have been able to get in some really good lines against Sonny in that confrontation under Guza. When Sonny asked him if he was stupid enough to be threatening his family, Johnny countered right back and asked him he was stupid enough to do something about it. Perfection! But it's ridiculous the number of times Sonny and his kiddie goons are allowed to rough up Johnny - who's suppose to be a mobster - and get away with it.

Archived