GH: Discussion for the Month of August

• Members

Are Jax and Carly still married? I dont recall a divorce ever being finalized but then again I dropped the show for a few months. Shawn referred to Carly as Jax's wife and not ex wife.

Haha, the Horse has fallen and she cant get up :lol:

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
OMG, LOL laugh.png

slideshow_966357_horses.0222mt2.JPG

carlyhorse.png

When she said,"Your mom", I heard only the second word and thought she was asking to have Bobbie at the hospital, but nope she said she wanted Dante's mother instead

So anyone want to take any bets on how long it will take till Siobhan says that Liz plowed her car into Jason's SUV on purpose to try and kill her? I expect her to bring up the point that 3 people were all hurt and Liz made it out with barely a scratch, bc she strategically crashed the car in such a way to minimize damage to herself, all while trying to take her (Siobhan) out in the process. This will come within the first 2 minutes of her waking up.

• Members

With a lot of drama going on, I like that the show balances it out with humorous stuff like Spinelli/Maxie/Lulu & the hospital crew. I really don't like Spinelli or Maxie so I'm glad they have Lulu in this because I'm liking her a lot these days. LOL at her reactions to "Jackal P.I."

There's definitely been an increase in hospital scenes, I really like the "crew". Matt, Steve, Patrick, Robin, & Epiphany are all great as a dysfunctional team. I like Sonia Eddie but most of the time the writing for her is very stereotypical and unfunny to me. That said, the recent stuff at the massage parlor & the hospital with her has been pretty good to me.

LOL at mental ninja Jax, Joss in hand, just slipping past Shawn without having to do anything.

WTH was Carly doing!! SMGDH!! "JAYSIN, WAKE UP! WE HAVE TO GET JOSSLYN!" ....Meanwhile Jason's knocked out cold in the car after just suffering an accident & Carly keeps repeating herself!! So pathetic!

Archived