GH: Discussion for the Month of August

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WHo knows. Ask why they are forcefeeding Liz and Lucky too? I haven't bought Liz and Lucky or any couple currently on the GH canvas as any great love story and that included Jason and Sam.

I know I am pretty down on this show but honestly I see what OLTL and AMC have done, what Days is doing bringing back fan favorites, even Y&R and their back from the dead nonsense and GH brings back who? Skye. Honestly I am not a big back from the dead lover but I could care less about all this mob crap and new mob family coming in. Bring back AJ. If any one character could shake things up it could be him. I am not disappointed with Alan not returning alive. I don't see the point of it but AJ is still a relatively young character with loads of story potential and he was always the more interesting and complex character over Jason.

• Members

I would take AJ over Jason any day of the week. And I don't mind SKye being back, but at least bring a blood Quartermaine. Hell give Tracy one of her kids recast, do something but focus on Jason and Michael.

Oh and die Lucky Charms, die...Super Dante to the rescue.

• Members

The scene with Epiphany in the elevator and the boys was UNfunny. We know that neither the actress nor the character is attractive. There's no need to make fun of it.

Monica's wig was atrocious.

Instead of force feeding couples, Garin should have reminded the audience why we should root for these couples with a slow build up. Aiden ensured that LL2 was a given but the insta pimping is ridiculous given the fact Lucky (and everyone else) spent the last year barely tolerating her.

• Members

Great post. While I like Robin Christopher, she belongs on AMC not GH. Why isn't GH bringing back any of the iconic 80s characters that Guza butchered? Why not start there? GH was the #1 soap when those characters reigned. GH only has so much time and I just see more mob sh#t. Enough already!

• Members

Hey, so far we've gotten Monica and Alan! GW has also implied that Bobbie will be back. And then the rest aren't likely....Frisco, Robert, and Laura are all on another soap. Felicia and Anna could come back though, but it would take some SERIOUS dedication to repair the character of Felicia. They would need to dedicate a LOT of time to restoring that character.

Archived