GH: Discussion for the Month of August

• Members

Both NLG and Laura Wright have so many tics and it's easy to just write those into a scene, so I was very happy that by the end of the confrontation they were both down to nothing. The scene where Carly said Alexis wished Jax was still her husband and Alexis said a marriage of convenience is better than being missing in a plane crash was strong stuff, because they both played it so softly. I really loved "Jaxis" back in the day and it was nice to see that no matter what the writing has done with Alexis over the years, she misses it too.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carly is a character that needs a major shift in writing. There is no subtlety to her, even her "woe is me" stuff is for show. She doesn't own her ish, she uses it as weapons to beat on everyone else. Alexis was the Greek Chorus yesterday, and it was fabulous.

As for Lulu, she was completely OTT, however she revealed a lot in her rants and closed mindedness. I wonder what GW is going to do with her and her insecurities.

wub.png

• Members

I thought she was saying that Kristina's obsession with Sonny led both of them to make huge mistakes. Given that Kristina went out of her way to get any reaction out of Sonny, even knowing this would mean violence or death, Alexis was right.

• Members

What the hell did I just read? Alexis is too busy kissing Sonny's ass?

When Sonny went to Alexis trying to get her to say he wasn't abusive to women, she said to his face that he calls them bitches and whores. Is that an ass kiss?

When Kristina and Michael's graduation was ruined because Michael beat the crap out of that kid -- and Sonny bullied the mayor into giving Michael his undeserved diploma, while everyone was cheering Michael and Sonny on, Alexis called them both out of their juvenile behavior. Is that an ass kiss?

When Alexis ran into Sonny in Jason's room after finding out about Jax and read him DOWN and proceeded to slap the crap out of him just this week... Is that an ass kiss?

Alexis had it right on. Carly's the one who's been enabling Sonny. Covering up for Sonny. Making excuses for Sonny... REFUSING TO CUT SONNY OUT OF HER LIFE TO SAVE HER MARRIAGE! Now that her decision to keep him in her life bites her on the ass (again), it's up to Alexis to help her with Sonny? Why? Because Sonny's alienated what few allies he's had? Alexis has been too through with Sonny for years. Ever since Kristina Carter was blown up in his warehouse 9 years ago. Alexis dealt with Sonny simply and strictly on a co-parenting basis, and that is it. Now that Kristina Davis is 18, even Alexis says that she can make her own decisions regarding her relationship with Sonny, so Alexis is now free and clear.

• Members

<p>

</p>

<p>Agreed. Who ever came up with that foolishness?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>For years there was a direct correlation between how much a person kissed Sonny's ass and how much air time they received. We all knew where Tracy, Monica, Edward and Alexis ended up in that scenario. Hopefully those days are over. </p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Archived