GH: Discussion for the Month of August

• Members

What happened to Brandon Barash's chest? Ive noticed before but he has a scar on it

I had no idea Dante and Lulu WERENT living together. I assumed they have been for over a year now

How Lulu found out about the drugs was lame. Lucky didnt hear her car or see her through the window, bc I did

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I understand Lulu's reticence - it's a mental thing. While staying with Dante she always had her own space. By moving in she's basically becoming part of his world (note he didn't suggest they find a place together but that she move into his space). I would be leery too about giving up my freedom to come and go.

Johnny and anyone past the age of 40. Seriously, while cute with Maxie and Lulu, Johnny really shines with Olivia/Alexis/Tracy and now Skye. This guy needs a permanent Mrs. Robinson in his life.

• Members

Oh man, what's wrong with Kristina now? Please no to another health/heavy S/L for her!

No clue, I thought maybe it was a make-up scar from at least one of the countless times Johnny's been stabbed/shot ;-P.

HATED Johnny/Maxie, LOVED Johnny/Lulu - I thought they were more than just "cute"! LOL! I'd also add Brook Lynn to the list, but the show didn't even go anywhere with them.

Agreed he's fantastic with the over 40 crew of women on GH. Is Carly over 40? I'd add her to the list to because I LOVE and still wouldn't mind Johnny/Carly ;-). Even though I hated JoLivia, even I gotta admit they were smokin' whenever together. And today with Skye, it was just through the roof amazing. That kiss! And when they were on top of each other! wub.png Then Skye just left Johnny hooked to the bed all hot & bothered laugh.png I was really pleasantly shocked by those two today.

• Members

She is quite content to drop in because her family lives on the other coast and they are settled.

This is one things I think fans sometimes forget - the actors are real people who have real lives, drives, interests, ambitions, etc. It's not always the show that needs to "wise up", often the actor puts their own conditions on things. I know of one instance where the actor is playing hardball about coming back because they want to be given star billing. That's not going to happen so the actor hasn't returned - but it's the show being blamed rather than the actor for their arrogance. (and no, I will not name names)

In this case, I think RC's coming and going at GH is quite brilliant. As a mother of young children I love work where I can appear, do the job, then leave and go back to my life with a few more shillings in the coffers. Acting is perhaps one of the few jobs that will pay well for a few months, then life can continue.

My, my…… I love the affection…. wub.pngsmile.png

• Members

Alexis to THAT Woman.: "I know it doesnt look like Im busy, but I am, particularly in my head, so if you want to text or email me, that would be good"

Horse: "We cant make excuses for Sonny anymore and we cant clean up after him so he doesnt have to face the consequences of his actions"

Alexis: "We? Who's we? There is no we. Go talk to yourself in a mirror"

Snarly: "I need help"

Alexis: "Yes you do"

Snaggletooth: "With Sonny, Alexis"

laugh.png

1tsgzn.gif

Alexis: "Are you going to take responsiblity for anything? Is there nothing you can take responsiblity for?"

2i8ysec.gif

THAT Girl: "Im wrong okay. I know Im wrong. Its why Im standing here right now so you forget about me. What would Jax want?"

nyci2o.gif

Alexis: "What Jax wanted was to protect your daughter. Thats why he's missing. Thats why he's presumed dead. Because he had the balls to step up and you never did. So now you come over here and you cry, oh and I've seen the light and you try to enlist me in your little plan to esuage your guilt.."

aw4zrt.gif

Alexis: " Well forget it! I wont do it. I wont ever do it, bc you are guilty. Live with it!

Alexis OWNED THAT bitch in those scenes. It was too juicy

• Members

Lulu: "So you have an itch that needs scratching?"

Lucky: "Yeah I do"

Lulu: "So you are going to walk out on your own son"

Lucky: "Better to be with you than a junkie right?"

Lulu: "Your words, not mine"

Lucky: "I hate to dissapoint you"

Lulu: "You already have"

Lucky: "Go to hell"

The dialogue today is on fire! Lulu came across as such a bitch but I love how Lucky handled her

Why's that? Carly came across her typical smug, horse ranting self

• Members

The Michael/Kristina stuff was good too!

Michael: "You have no idea what went on with me in prison. How could you? You dont know nothing about the real world. You're just a little girl playing dress up"

Kristina: "Its not fair and its not true:

Michael: "Wake up Kristina. You think Im living in a fantasy world, the way I see dad. Look at you. Daydreaming about hooking up with some guy that doesnt even like you"

Archived