GH: Discussion for the Month of August

• Members

True. "Jason Quartermaine" was preppy. No question. However, an actor with real chops would have taken that character, no matter how inconsequential he was to the show, and made even the throwaway material sparkle. Writers always gravitate toward actors who can make something out of nothing. If Burton had been capable of that, I guarantee they would have done a lot more for him as "Jason Quartermaine" without resorting to brain damage.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Greg Nelson and Liza Colby were the preppiest preps whoever prepped on AMC and it didn't harm them one bit. They even made sure their iZod shirts had the collars turned up just so. Preppy is just as legit a character type as any other I think, and there is a lot of story to be told about what goes on behind the perfect closed doors in Land's End, USA.

• Members

I think we are confusing two Night Shift characters. Dr. Andy Archer played by Ron Melendez died during toxic balls. Leo Julian was played first by Dominic Rains than by Ethan Rains (Dominic was the only one who appeared on GH). Leo hasn't made an appearance on GH since 2008.

• Members

It was a horrible S/L GH did for February sweeps 2009. It was seriously bad. It was referred to as the "Biotoxin Crisis". I shudder just thinking about it! It's called Toxic Balls because, unknowingly to the doctors, a patient was smuggling bio toxins in his body (WTF!), & when the doctors were doing surgery they cut into the biotoxin balls and it spread around the hospital. The promo for it was so good:

But it was crap IMO. LOL. It also brought us Robin putting her baby in a damn tree e8099.gif

• Members

That awful caterwauling at the end should have tipped us off.

This was also the debut of Rebecca, Emily's twin who had been sold at birth by Paige (ugh!) and who mostly went around wearing a black crochet thing and smacking gum.

Archived