GH: Discussion for the Month of August

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Michael is Sonny's son, no doubt about it. He might be well advised to listen to his sister who "knows nothing of the world" and yet can read a situation and the players, and manipulate them, better than Michael ever will.

I wonder how long Michael is going to play that "Woe is me, prison was so rough" number. It sounds like another familiar lament "Deke abused me…"

• Members

Alexis didnt say Sonny wasnt. She did say Carly is responsible for her own mess of a life and how her marriage went down. Go Alexis! Carly had some nerve going to her house trying to recruit her in her drama against Sonny. If she has issues with Sonny and hates on him now, then that is HER problem. Alexis shouldnt have to be dragged down into her mess. And besides Alexis is right. How many times has Horse done this before? She ALWAYS forgives Sonny and runs back to him when she's done fighting. Why should Alexis beleive that now is any different?

• Members

The Alexis/Carly confrontation was excellent, I love how Carly keeps getting left with nothing else to say. Michael & Kristina's scenes were good to - I was agreeing with Kristina up until that last scene she had with Michael. He got her to a T with those last few statements. LOL.

I wonder if Johnny's still tied to that bed?

Lol at Maxie calling Robin a doctor version of Kate

You can already see the ground being layed for Matt to cheat on Maxie with Liz. I like Matt/Liz but if this is just another story for Liz to get bashed in, then no. Not interested

Dante and Lulu breaking up again - Yawn!

• Members

<p> </p>

<p>

</p>

<p>You know, all of those confrontations were amazing insights both into the character and where they will be heading.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I think Krissy's take on Michael was spot on. She is only 18, so a low blow isn't surprising, but she was nailing Michael all the way down the line and he has his blinders on completely. Chicklet is one very smart cookie.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Dante and Lulu were probably the most interesting. She was right - actually they all were - and all were wrong. Dante shouldn't keep secrets, Lucky shouldn't have treated Lulu like dirt, and Lulu should have been much more open to what Lucky was telling her. Underneath it all is Lulu's fear of disappearing and being insignificant. I think Tracy is about the only one who intuitively understands this about Lulu.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

• Members

I'm up for a good affair storyline, but it needs to be executed well and make them both look like forelorn lovers. Matt afraid to break up with Maxie because he fears her insecurity will send her spiraling out of control if he leaves her. Liz scared to commit because she feels Lucky needs her. Then gradually, a torrid affair begins and then poof, we've got this classic soapy love story.

:wub:

• Members

Carly's comeuppance has been a long time coming. It's been obnoxious having Carly always get the last word -- especially in scenes where she doesn't deserve it. She's a twisted, hateful woman who has absolutely no moral code whatsoever. So using her to judge and bash characters all because "she owns up" to being a hateful shrew was absolutely ridiculous. Especially since Carly, when played by a more capable actress, was being shut down and called out plenty of times in the past. Suddenly, she morphs into a horse and she becomes this untouchable character? Please!

ShrewLu... ugh! I'm so glad Lucky told the bitch to go to hell. Not only that, Dante's looking at the heffa like "Whoooooa! This bitch is kinda crayzay!"

Archived