GH: Discussion for the Month of August

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because they are important people in his life? Sam is his fiance, Carly his best friend, and Elizabeth the mother of his first child. And yeah the accident was an uncreative plot choice but his brain damage from the first one is an important part of the character, and this is an easy way to explore how his life and other characters lives would be different had it not happened or the outcome been different, which I find interesting.

• Members

Really? OMG I can't wait to see this exchange. So. Bang. On. Tracy has had the crap dumped on her by St. Monica for decades, and turn around is a long time coming.

Of course, this is Monica's fantasy, so she really believes that of herself - even better.

• Members

These dreams were a complete waste of time. And after all was said and done, a huge WTF when Monica said that if she had a choice she wasn't sure she would change Jason's accident. Gee.. way to pay homage to a killer, Garin. rolleyes.gif

I knew Steve was beefed out but since he's out of black the dude looked enormous, especially when compared to earlier footage.

• Members

Lol at the random Jason/Robin flashback towards the end of that Jason montage. Way to throw the JaRob fans a bone, GH! LOL. Robin was my second fave of Jason's loves next to Elizabeth ;-).

I guess the point to the dreams is that Sam is the only one who understands Jason (she was the only one who didn't try to change him in the dreams) & can be with him, everyone else needs to just accept him for who he is & give up hope that he'll be who they want him to be. Ugh. I guess true, but I still hate it! Kudo's to GW for establishing that and using Jason's deep history to his advantage!

I absolutely loved Trevor Lansing and ITA with you about him as a villain! *sigh*

The Zacchara/Corinthos/Lansing drama was the only stuff I cared about during the biotoxin crisis, tbh. Anthony Zacchara rocks!

Archived