GH: Discussion for the Month of August

• Members

WORD. To all of this.

I know I will get slaughtered for saying this, but there's always Bobbie. They were the best of friends, and Bobbie would have been right there next to Monica, if this was 1995.

And about Jennifer Bransford, I liked her. She was not given a chance! I think it was jarring for viewers, because not only was it an overnight recast, but it was one with a really different actress. JB was nothing like TB or SJB. She was taller, broader shouldered, had different facial features, a deeper voice, etc. However, if she had been given the chance to grow, I think she would be far better than LW is.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Michael is such a little bitch. Every time he throws a hissy fit Abby always cater to him and she ends up apologizing even though she's right. Every time he throws a temper tantrum about not being respected and people trying to control him I'm reminded how sympathetic this character was when he was raped. He's taking pointers from dear old dad because he's learning to be just as emotionally abusive as Sonny. Too bad Abby will have to be told how grateful she should be for him getting her off the pole a few more before she walks away for good.

I needs someone to give Carly such a verbal smackdown she's left picking her tractor teeth off the floor. Sam did good but next time show no mercy. Leave the bitch crying crumpled in a corner somewhere.

• Members

TB was a horrible replacement. In her three or four years on the show she had maybe two good scenes. To be honest, I think in the battle of TBs, tuberculosis has more to offer as entertainment than Tamara Braun.

Jennifer Bransford was a good replacement for TB because when you start from the bottom of the barrel there is no such thing as a bad replacement. I actually felt for that Carly when she was going crazy and being committed and tried to tell Sonny she loved him but couldn't get the words out. In her brief tenure she made Carly far more human than TB or LW ever had.

• Members

And Monica drops the ball right about now.

Seriously telling Sam that she has no say about Jason's condition? She's been with him on and off for like 7 years, and is going to be his wife. She knows what he would want more then the Quartermain's would. He barely tolerates them the majority of the time.

Archived