GH: Discussion for the Month of August

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is one of the many vile/mean/nasty/derogatory/patronizing things CH has said to twitter followers & fans. I'm usually pretty tolerant of celebs, but when I went back & checked out her twitter conversations & her comments, I was absolutely revolted by her behavior. She had very restrictive guidelines for her soap event & basically said that she wouldn't sign ANYTHING that wasn't purchased at the event itself (unless it was her book). So people started questioning this & all she did in response was fire off zingers about how stupid people were, how they couldn't follow instructions, etc. The comment to the girl was something like: "I hope that isn't your child in the avi...some people shouldn't procreate."

That was my final straw & I unfollowed the bitch.

• Members

The last couple of days have been boring. But how can it not be with NLG stinking up the joint with her usual efficiency? I don't even know what this neverending scene at the bar is about, but it is dull as dirt. Each time it shows up it destroys whatever dramatic tension the show might be building with either Jason, Lucky, Jax, Sam or Liz. Then they have all these serious events happening and they cut away to Alexis and Diane and total nonsense. It just pulls the rug out from under the entire episode. The shows would have been much better not showing this. They could have just extended the Sam/Monica stuff (which has been fairly good)

• Members

Like CH the person or not, she certainly knows how to be OTT Diane. Love the long-johns!

As for Robin helping Jax…. there's a lot of history there about the Unholy Trinity and how they hurt children. I don't think Robin would help Jax just 'cuz, but I do believe she would help him to keep Joss safe from the tragedies that Michael and Kristina have faced. Carly might be a good mother in the moments, but she's certainly not a Big Picture kind of thinker. Sonny screwed Jax badly and Carly had every ability to make it right, but she didn't. Robin might very well see this has helping Joss the way she tried to help Michael all those years ago.

And speaking of characters that need to be given what-for. Dante lowered his eyes with Sonny? Really??? Really???? Can we have Dominic back now, please? Or just get this joke gone completely.

• Members

It depends on what kind of help Jax wants from Robin. I'm sure she won't help Jax abscond with Josslyn, but I wouldn't put it past her to keep them there until things settle. I'm sure she has enough faith in Sonny not to show up going buckwild in the home of the niece and toddler great niece of the police commissioner... I don't, but I'm sure she does.

I unfollowed her shortly after Franco-gate. Not because I enjoy James Franco by any means... But she was a horrid bitch to her followers who challenged her vitriolic tweets. I used to think it was cute. I love a good bitch. However, by the time Franco-gate happened, she was just abhorrent!

• Members

So, you expect her to say to her friend... "Hey, sorry things have spun out of control and a manic depressive mobster is coming after you, but... I have to stand my ground! Sorry!" And slam the door in the face of said friend and infant daughter in a rain storm? There's being hypocritical, and then there's putting your personal opinion aside to help someone else you claim to care about.

• Members

I hope Robin does help Jax. I really feel bad for Jax. Maybe Carly was being "resonable" during custody negotiations, but it wasn't because she's a good mother. She didn't want to lose her kid, and she knew Jax was right. Carly is a shitty mother, and everyone knows it. So when Jax fought for custody, she all of the sudden was willing to work together, co-parent, etc. But it doesn't mean anything. She's still a vile, selfish bitch who has now screwed a usually honorable/decent man out of his whole life.

Archived