GH: Discussion for the Month of August

• Members

I forgot all about Tracy but I dont count her as she never cared for him and he wasnt close to her either. Him going back to being Jason Q would have no impact on their "relationship". Monica and Edward however would. I thought JI looked bad as well. I hope he's doing okay

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope they're not. At one point CH was being really rude to a fan, so another fan said something to her like "appreciate your fans, you don't have many" This persons profile picture was her holding a baby. CH tweeted back something along the lines of:

"Is that your baby in that picture? God I hope you didn't procreate..."

• Members

She's had two miscarriages, which is AWFUL. But Sam had a stillborn child and it's a totally different thing. I'm not saying what Carly suffered isn't horrible, but she was early on in the pregnancies. Sam carried a healthy baby for months, picked out a name, decorated a room, bought items, etc. She was prepared to be a mother. Until the day she went into labor, she was prepared to be a mom. The mindset hat set in. She thought not only for herself, but for a baby. Then, she wakes up and her baby is dead. It is far worse. Not that the two should be compared in a spitting contest. But if you insist on comparing instances, CARLY is the inexperienced one.

I can't remember for sure about her first miscarriage, but i know her second one was VERY early on. Not that it's not still horrible, but it's not at all in the same league as what Sam went through.

• Members

Yesterday's show really has me thinking that Jason Q is on the way back, at least to some extent. He may retain--or eventually regain--his memories of Jason Morgan. He may even stay in the mob and continue to be Sonny's best friend, Carly's protector, Sam's fiance and Michael's de facto Godfather. But I do think it is more likely than not--and I can't believe I'm saying this--that he will wake up with the memory of his life as Jason Q, pre-crash.

Here's the dialogue from yesterday's show that has me believing that they actually plan to go there, after all these years:

"An anomaly, a cyst or mass, on the frontal lobe."--Patrick. "The anomaly is unrelated to the head trauma, it could have been there for years."--Matt

Something happening to Jason's frontal lobes was the defining characteristic of his original accident, and what explained his loss of memory, which was immediately described--and accepted--as permanent.

There is a new HW who might have a different take on what is reasonable to write than Bob Guza did. And the show may be starting to get desperate, with cancellation appearing to be imminent. I doubt they are in any rush to join AMC and OLTL on-line, or even that they expect those shows to survive in the new format for very long. This could be their hail Mary pass to do something huge, on the level of Luke&Laura's 1993 return, or Marlena's Possession on DAYS in 1995.

Archived