GH: Discussion for the Month of August

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not zits. It's left over bruises from her accident... unless I'm mistaken, lol. She was sporting the medical headband for a week and when she removed it there were bruises.

On second thought... it does look like zits laugh.png

• Members

Really, GH?! Another car accident?

Hopefully that fall down the stairs + car crash = the death of Siobhan.

Sorry but I thought the Lucky stuff was stupid

Carly is a such a dumb little girl!! This shrewmare KNEW the borg would help her (he always does, no matter what), so why didn't she just call him on the way to her house?! Did she have to march all the way over to Jason's to ask for help? She could've been at her house before Jax had the chance to even leave. SMH!

Sonny & Olivia wub.png I think they've still got it. I'd LOVE if GH went back to them.

• Members

They both cheated on each other. The show spent a decade telling viewers how bad the relationship was, and they incinerated it once and for all when the golden boy returned. He has flopped since, and Liz has no real purpose, so I guess this is what the show has come up with. Too little too late.

• Members

I thought the Liz/Lucky scenes were absolutely beautiful.

I just hope the nexttime they fight Liz says:

"I'm sorry Lucky. I'm sorry I slept with Nikolas. It was a mistake! But let's not pretend like you're lily white. This is a pattern with us. Or have you forgotten Sarah's return to town in 2002? When you couldn't get me out of the room fast enough to screw my sister?"

• Members

I didn't enjoy the scenes because I'm just tired of JJ's acting....I feel nothing from him even when he's clearly giving it his all. Its really old. Time for a different S/L for him that doesn't involve his emotions being shot to much because it's beyond nauseating to watch now. This is why I don't want him & Liz back together. I also think they're best going their separate ways. But obviously, after Friday's ep, that's not going to happen....so I'll continue to just not care.

Oh and I guess that Johnny/Liz rumor from a while back wasn't true. Aw, man...LOL.

• Members

I'm still deeply saddened Lucky & Claire never went out for that drink...

If the writing were different for him & they didn't focus so much on stimulating his optical organs and whatnot then I think it could be different. Or maybe that's just how he naturally acts no matter what, he has to start a flood on set, since its how he's been from the start....LOL.

• Members

Well for me personally its my two fave male & female characters on GH possibly coming together as one so I'm kinda instantly all for it ;-). And despite what Liz has vowed, I still think it would've been interesting if she ever dated Johnny Skidmarks and it would've been a lot better then her & Lucky Ocean reuniting again. Quite frankly, I just want to see Liz either alone or with someone new. Her & Matt were really cute the other day.

• Members

She cant be with Johnny though bc like dragonflies said, she coudlnt make it work with Jason. She has kids to consider and like it or not, they've pretty much defined her. To be with Johnny would be incredibly irresponsible and would further damage her as a character. And Anthony as his father is another good point as to why she should stay away from the Zacharas

• Members

Well I don't care about this kind of thing...she can change her mind for love its done all the time...I write fan fiction and that's what she's doing now with three kids, Aiden doesn't exist she adopted a daughter and just married a notorious mob lord in Italy. if you want it to happen you write it to...as for her character being "damaged" its a soap I love to hate certain characters again its in the pen writing a 'good story'

......I can think of at least two characters on GH that is re-invented nearly every sweep since they've been on. In a daily serial drama it ain't that hard for me to make the readjustment however I've watch this genre for over three decades. I've seen characters re-defined all the time.

But Johnny I just don't know what kind of chemistry they have or what story they would tell and again there's the AnthonyZ factor. I really haven't seen them enough...that's one reason why GH sucks for me they pigeon hole characters and they rarely if ever step outside the lines they put them in a groove and dramatically it puts my feet to sleep. Jason and Liz didn't work because they didn't want them to. They were written not to work.

Archived