GH: Discussion for the Month of August

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

His stories haven't even really started yet. This Friday kicks off his first "event" story. The way he tells this will serve as a more appropriate assessment of his style of storytelling. Will the overall story be compelling and have an ebb & flow to them, or will it be just like Guza? 1-3 strong episodes, then another 2-3 weeks of fizzle and lost momentum complete with glaring holes and blatant omissions.

• Members

So Sonny hasn't taken his meds in three months and that is suppose to excuse his behavior. With or without meds Sonny has always been a low rent, self righteous, abusive prick. Hate the instant requisite excuse.

• Members

I haven't seen pom poms but there are some noticeable improvements. Generally a new writer's work is always great the first three months and after that people are left with eggs on their faces.

Not. even. remotely. the same.

• Members

I had completely forgotten that Sonny was bi-polar. Had Robin not mentioned it I don't think I would have even remembered it. Gavin is definitely doing his homework. Did Guza even bring up Sonny being bi-polar after Soily ended? If I am not mistaken that was when Sonny found out he was bipolar.

• Members

Lucky had drugs forced into him and caused him to hallucinate. JJ did a really great job the past two days he really committed to his scenes.

Gavin also utilized a lot of history today too. They brought back the Liz/Maxie antagonism and also brought up Lucky's affair with Maxie too.

Archived