The Live Daytime Emmys Thread

Soapsuds

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it's all about who you know. As soon as juniorz1 mentioned how the Daytime Confidential crew were swooning over Laura Wright, even though she'd had a bad reel, I knew she would win, as DC are very inside and they may know what the buzz is.

• Members

I haven't been posting on any message boards lately, but I thought I'd break my silence long enough to address this. You're right about the actor and actress noms. There should have been five nominations instead of three. Yes, there were other deserving actresses. Shelley Hennig should have been included. So should Molly. Point being, more than five actresses are competing in this category.

So what do we get? They can't even get the voting right. BRITTANY ALLEN?? When Lexi's Emmy reel killed??? Hooooooly crap, Emmys! I can't wait for the mainstream soap press to get a hold of this one.

• Members

I watched it over and ofcourse skipped through to only the soap related parts.

When Brittany Allen won, everyone at AMC was so happy for her!! MCE (Annie) especially; How could Brittany Allen forget her in her Emmy speech?! I also noticed Lexi Ainsworth (she was sitting directly across from Brittany). Her reaction made me LMAO!! She had her hands thrown up in the air kind of and she looked surprised/happy/a little pissed.

I thought it was weird how that director from Y&R (and also the one from BnB), as well as MAB from Y&R were backstage and all ready to walk out when their shows were called for Emmy's. What was up with that? It was like they knew they were going to win already. LOL

Scott Cliftons speech was really funny and sweet, best of the night. I also loved Brad Bell's short speech when he was accepting B&B's award. Ugh every speech was so rushed though!!

• Members

This was the worse piece of sh*t I've ever seen in my life and I pray that this is the last daytime emmys ever!

Jim Romanovich is a hack, pure and simple.

The only highlight for me was Brittany Allen winning! :lol: I truly loved it.

• Members

Why was Jennifer Flavin Stallone presenting? Why was she even there?

The Jabot pimping was so pathetic and sad.

It truly was the worst piece of crap I've ever seen, my twitter timeline was going insane, pure hatred! :lol:

Archived