The Live Daytime Emmys Thread

Soapsuds

• Members

I understand why a show thrown in Vegas has to plug Vegas. But not like every five minutes with creepy performances alternating with useless completely non-daytime presenters. I used to abhor all the Muppets and children's shows shoved into the middle of the program. Now I'd have killed to see Elmo or LaVar Burton.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes and she was not having it. :lol: He was going for a Brody/Berry moment. I think that is a very rude/presumptuous/(violating :ph34r: ) thing to do, especially with her husband sitting right there in the front row. Keep yer snaggles to yourself.

• Members

She and Sniff Buttcrack (remember guys?? :lol: ) haven't been together for several months and someone in the AMC thread said BA said in an interview that they were never really together together.

• Members

She totally gave him the cheek. :lol: If he had taken her in his arms and dipped her the way Brody did with Berry, then maybe. That was a fun, lighthearted moment. But Shemar was going for something more intimate and personal which kind of creeped me out. :ph34r:

I wasn't aware of that.

• Members

Thanks PJ

I loved it!

Made me miss ATWT seeing both Martha and Michael.

It pisses me off that Martha wasnt there at the end of ATWT run.

Man has Michael's hair gotten grayer.

It was a great treat seeing those two together again.:)

• Members

I honestly don't know either...but how hard could it be to find some footage of him performing? It seems to me all they showed were stills. Even in the one number they show on talk shows and the Tony's...Michael literally is standing in the back, and ends up hoisting Harry Potter aloft at the end.

Sigh....it's kind of disappointing. Especially knowing I'll never get to see it, living in BFE.

Archived