DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Members

Is this what is called a tick? She has quite a few that should come into play

I just am not that bowled over with her thus far..I don't see some vast improvement...I also wondered

the 180 Abby did re: Dr. McChesthair :lol: it was glaring I know they tried to deal with it by saying "your mom's alright" but she just wemt on and on just seemed weird.

Can't wait until Nicole (Taylor) finds out that Fake Rafe offed their mother. Wondering

where the Carly drug storyline is going...

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont get the writing for Abby. Ever sicne she came back all she's done is bash Jack. Heck she was doing that on Monday's episode. It was her that pushed Jen to move forward with Daniel. Now she's hating on Daniel and supporting her loser father? WTH? All the stuff with Lucas came out of left field. Did she just have a conversation with him fo find this out bc this is old news and soemthing she would have used to judge Daniel when she first met him not now months after knowing the guy. This rivalry with Melanie is poorly executed and falls flat. Im guessing Abby will be the new Stephanie for Melanie

• Members

While yes the Lucas stuff should've been brought up awhile back, as I said it's sad that Abby has to bring it up and not HIS ACTUAL SISTER....I mean even if Lucas/Jenn aren't shown as close, I'm not sure of anyone who'd be down with boinking the guy that ruined their brother's marriage...Just sayin.... :angry:

• Members

That's so stupid. I honestly thought they were going to ignore the Lucas angle -- but this Abby 180 is completely ridiculous. What's even stupider is that this would have been a great introductory conflict for Jen and Daniel, with her not wanting to give him the time of day because of what he did to her brother, etc. And instead we have her falling left and right like her damn legs are made of rubber.

• Members

Exactly.

Abby should have expressed some concerd that Jen was now maybe moving a little too fast, "Mom, i wanted you to get out there and date around, fell good about yourself. Not jump into another relationship" and have Jen kinda dismiss it and Abby dig up dirt, and then introduce Abby vs Melanie (over maybe Mel going on a date with Chad, or Abby and Mel being into the same guy, or something). Then have Abby find out about Lucas/Chloe/Daniel and flip out, and Mel over see it and defend her daughter, and Jen be angry at herself for not connecting it to Lucas.

I mean, thats rather shitty itself but its better than what we got! lol

• Administrator

Ugh, no follow up to Sami shooting Rafe or Rafe 2.0! So we wait months and months for Rafe 2.0 to get busted and it finally happens....but then the momentum is stopped? Come on!! That's not how you write soap opera!!!!!!! Episode continuation is such a pet peeve of mine. And to top it off, today's episode was so boring!

• Members

i am finally on the band wagon of Dena needs to go. How could you not follow up and Rafe 2 today. So what it will be a freeze in time until what tomorrow? Give me a break. Dena's writing is getting worse for sure. She really lost her way after the Chole and Philip one night stand was exposed. The show really fella part after that and it conitnues to get worse.

I was truly disappointed and let down by Days today.

• Members

Yesterday when I was typing in this thread I said something like "Wow what an ending with Sami & the 2 Rafe's...watch them be frozen tomorrow!!" but I erased it cause I just didn't think that would be possible!! ...But it ended up happening! WTF!!

DAYS has now graduated from the already daunting, overall terrible Higley era and into the Frozen Higley era where story's are left lingering and were supposed to sit & wait a day to get some continuation on exciting cliffhangers. Seriously what a joke! I want this to stop but I feel like it's not and this will become a regular occurrence...

I really could not even enjoy the rest of the show because of that.

• Members

As ridiculous as it was for them to have skipped a day on the Sami/two Rafes storyline, this is still a huge week for DAYS, or at least it should be. The two Rafes coming face to face is about as dramatic as it gets, much more of a reason for fans to tune it than anything else happening on the show (by far, IMO). If DAYS doesn't get a big bump in the ratings for this week then that will be a defining moment when it became clear that the show was not going to be able to escape cancellation at the end of the day.

Archived