DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I 100% agree. As much as it pains me, I rolleyes.gif at Lexie these days when she acts like Taylor is soo good for EJ. She acts like those two together is magic or something. Um no.

I'd say definitely in the beginning of June...maybe by the end of this month. ;-)

• Members

All that stuff with Sami and Rafe in the safehouse, plus that ending with her seeing the two Rafes, was EPIC. Classic Days.

I am not a fan of this weird thing where some of the stories from Thursday picked up today exactly where they left off, though -- Daniel/Jen and Chloe/Quinn were frozen in time for the whole Friday episode? Sloppy.

• Members

The Sami/Rafe scenes were riveting to watch! I loved every minute of it & the ending was PERFECT. I cannot wait for tomorrows episode! Unless they're frozen tomorrow and we won't get to see it until Wednesday.

Really, the EJ/Nicole/Taylor/Lexie stuff was unnecessary & not needed. They should've been in the freezer today.

STFU, Abby! rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifangry.gif She was beyond dumb today, WTH was she rambling about?! She has got it all twisted and in knots. I did not like her getting snark with Melanie for no apparent reason, she didn't even have all the facts about what happened to Jennifer yet! I really wanted to slap Abby today! She was so out of line.

I kind of dug Quinn and Chloe. Loved the twist of him leaving cash for her at the end...

It's really irritating me! I really hope this doesn't continue.

• Members

I'm not a fan of this frozen in time crap either. Pace the scripts so you can have your characters in consecutive episodes or rewrite your breakdowns to do it. Consider we had to see Jen frozen in time, choking, for three days? (Counting the weekend, of course...)

I will say that MR and SC do have a natural rapport on camera, but I cannot support and will not support a Dan/Jen story. Bring Matthew Ashford back, Days. You might raise your ratings.

• Members

Abby and Melanie in a scene together? 2 of the most insufferable young girls on the show. Shoot me now! All that needed to be done was thrown Gabby in there and Id have gone crazy

Chloe's new man looks alot better in his pictures than he did on the show

• Members

Abby is such a hypocritical biotch! If she thinks Daniel is so sleezy & disgusting then why was she encouraging her mother to move on with him in the first place! Especially knowing what happened with Chloe/Lucas. Big WTF to Abby standing on this high pedestal all of a sudden getting snark with Melanie, who she doesn't even know, and Daniel, someone she was practically worshipping the moment she stepped back foot in Salem! HATE HER!

GO MELANIE...did not mind her getting snark right back with Abby. She was basically attacked by Abby's out of nowhere insults about her family.

Now they're back to being acquaintances/friends I guess so it doesn't matter rolleyes.gif, but...ugh

Not really liking how the 2 Rafes/Sami stuff is turning out...though it is really soapy.

LOL! Omg Michael, you crack me up!

Archived