DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Members

Same difference! LOL! I think either would be worse, because then she would start to have pain & begin having to drag herself (which would cause even MORE pain for us). It would become equally excruciating to watch rather than half because we would no longer have Molly's amazing talents to help us through. ;-)

Now this we agree on :) wub.gif

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok is that really Bren Foster's (Quinn) accent?! Does he really talk like that? Maybe it's just me but I find it highly annoying LOL!! I feel like he should sound different with that face! I'll get over it...

I do NOT like how Kate & Philip are being so mean to Chloe. Philip is miles away somewhere and he can't even let Chloe in on how Parker's doing, etc? That is so disgusting & selfish to me. I just don't get it. Chloe is no longer a danger to that child with it being out of her custody & somewhere far away now.

Why is Taylor so shocked that EJ is evil? Bitch you came to Salem KNOWING he was far on the dark side of the color spectrum and even tried to convince Nicole not to marry him because of it.

Jenn saying Daniel is the most amazing man rolleyes.gif

• Members

I knew Quinn was shady. I didnt trust him but I think I could like him

Rafe sure remembered fast but I dont care. Lets keep it moving now

Whatever happened to Caroline and her DNA switching? Carly had to face the hospital board for her role but I dont recall Caroline ever being arrested and having a hearing. Chloe never had the charges against her dropped did she?

• Members

Caroline was put on house arrest @ Stephanie's house if I remember correctly. But when you actually think about it, DAYS didn't really follow up on Caroline switching those results, having a stroke, or being on house arrest. She just disappeared for a month then came back miraculously recovered from her stroke & free of all consequences for her crimes. Maybe DAYS wanted us to forget about that ever happening after they revealed it

If Shelley Hennig hadn't left the show I think Caroline would still be on house arrest at Steph's right now, lol.

• Members

I'm pretty sure we will get some throwaway line about how Stephanie went to see Steve and Kayla in like a month. You know, like how Steve and Kayla were just said to have "gone to Africa" one day. This f-ing show.

• Administrator

Were the Stefano/EJ flashbacks new in Friday's episode? EJ wanting to turn himself in because of this true love Taylor. Give me a break!!! LOL Soo......3-4 months left of Dena's crap, eh. It's going a long 3-4 months!

Guest dc cubs

Yes, those EJ and Stefano flashbacks were new. I laughed out loud when EJ told Taylor he thought of turning himself in when he realized that he indirectly caused Arianna's death.

• Members

yeah it made no sense bc Ariana's death was never touched on. It was treated as some random hit and run and they didnt make it out to be a murder till recently. EJ was definetly not involved in it back then. Ari was one of the few people that he cared about and that cared about him. Everything back then was all about the "evidence" which turned out to be her camera. We never saw EJ distaught and contemplating going to the police about his role in the hit and run. He was all about threatening to send Sami to jail

• Members

I didn't see the accident, but, in the aftermath, it was played as more ambigious. Does anyone remember the dayplayer who was interrogated by the cops after Arianna died? He was played by an actor I typically associate with comedies. I was thining either Wallace Shawn or Matt Molloy, but I don't think either or them played the part. Anyway, after Arianna died, an eyewitness to the accident came forward. The police questioned the man and the man said the driver had accelerated when Arianna was in the street. Unfortunately, the police weren't able to do anything with the lead. Everyone simply assumed it was an accident, but there were definitely hints Arianna's death wasn't accidental.

It sounded like EJ didn't know about Arianna's death until April. In the manufactured flashbacks, EJ learned Troy was the killer when Troy attacked Melanie. Stefano explained he had kept EJ in the dark about it. Also, Stefano implied that Troy had gone rogue when this happened, which makes sense. In the final scenes of his first run, Troy was trying to tell EJ that Arianna was working undercover for the cops. Troy's motivation to kill Arianna is solid. I don't think EJ / Stefano ordered a hit. Brady might believe that, but EJ's guilt stems from his involvement with Troy, not ordering a hit.

Does anyone else think Quinn might be Nicholas Alamain? Nicholas has been mentioned several times lately, Vivian is entering Stefano's orbit, there was a random Stefano / Carly scene a month or so back, and now Quinn is involved with a drug ring. It would also add another element to the Carly drug addiction since I assume Carly will eventually turn to harder drugs.

Archived