DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Members

That's the thing, some people LOVE Laura Wright just like some of us LOVE Krista Allen. I do agree with you Antoyne, I can't stand Laura Wright either.

Did you see Austin Peck on ATWT? He has IMPROVED. A lot. Like, shockingly better. Written for properly, as a bit of a goofball with a big bark, Austin excels.

Well that was just such a hackneyed joke of a storyline that I choose to forget the "Gemini Twins" ever happened. Eric Winter, physically, was good casting. Alexis Thorpe, on her best day, hasn't got 10% of Koslow's beauty and charisma...they were just ridiculous.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did anybody hear anything about Freddie Smith, who supposedly is speculated to be Will's love interest, not being who we originally thought. I don't know if the writing has changed but I don't think he's going to be Justin's and Adrienne's child. He may not even be Will's boyfriend or even gay altogether. The show has gotten new writers so I think a lot is happening behind the scenes with the writing. I swear, if a decision is being made for the show to go along with CHILL then I am going to be pleased as punch.

• Members

They really should just "go there" and make CHILL happen. It's what the fans want. The actors seem game. The dynamics, show wise, are perfect. Sami, Stefano and Kate all in the mix with those two. It'd be the gay couple soap fans have been looking for!

Guest dc cubs

I really think its just a surprise with the name for Justin and Adrienne's son. He will be called Sonny and its probably a nickname for Jackson. With Matt Ashford returning as Jack that will lessen any name confusion.

The SON article also mentioned that Smith has already been filming since early April. So several weeks have been filmed already. That makes me think the gay storyline isn't being dropped.

• Members

Jennifer and Daniel are the most basic, cookie cutter, forced coupling on soaps!! God they are insufferable.

Major character history was brought up today when Jenn talked about Laurence Alamain raping her. And I loved Jenn talking her early days with Carly, and it was clever how the show tied it in with what's going on with Abby/Carly right now.

Will/Gabby....it's starting!! Will didn't set up that hotel room for prom night so that he & Gabi could finally do it, he did it out of peer pressure. You could tell how anxious he was about it. And also the look on his face when him and Gabi hugged..

EJ & Taylor are a coupl'a dumbasses sitting in the middle of the park sucking face!

I hate that Rafe and Sami didn't tell Gabi & Will what's going on right away. I hope this all wraps up soon...

Omg LOL @ Melanie knocking that guy out. Seemed like a really dumb move to me.

• Members

Taylor: "God Nicole. Ive seen what you've done to EJ and it makes me hate you for what you've done"

Nicole: "Really? Well right back at you BITCH!"

OMG, can I just say I LOVE Nicole. That line was fabulous. Taylor was revolting, with her legs allover EJ, groping and making out with him. She has NO class.

Gabby and Will; Zzzzz............

I had a feeling either Melanie or Jennifer would tell Abby that Carly's name was Katerina. I didnt expect it this soon though

I hate Melanie's new hair. It sucks

• Members

Good grief, this show is snoozeville lately. Except Carly snapping that pencil like a damn psycho was hilarious. It was the same expression she had on her face when she stabbed Lawrence. Jen better watch out!!

I have been enjoying Sami lately, though, and GG playing Rafe-as-FakeRafe is kind of awesome.

• Members

I haven't watched in like a week but I must say today was a damn good show. Very clever writing From Dena Higely for sure.

I just love Caroline. She is comic relief for me

I really do like Jenn and Daniel together.

Loved how Abby caught on to Carly's old name and started to put two and two together. Carly is really falling apart. She looked very good today. So pretty. I am glad Victor gave his stamp of approval to Dan and Jenn.

I also like this Dario and Brady with Melanie scene.

Good Job Days good job and I will be watching tormorrow don't let me down.

• Members

Taylor to Nicole: "I love EJ and I have loved him from the minute I saw him and it has not changed! I love him even more now!" BITCH!

Those Taylor/Nicole scenes were excellent today though! Good stuff! TB rocked it but not as much as AZ.

LOL @ Mel and Dario. When they were trying at the same time to explain to Brady what happened, Dario randomly started talking in spanish laugh.gif

LOL! Same here.

I'm so, so sorry to read this.

I'm embarrased by this, lol but I seriously did not know that was Carly's real name! It was news to me! At least I think. I think I did know, but it's very faint in my brain so I forgot. I mean, who knows. Or cares. Haha but yeah that was something totally new to me yesterday, LMAO I actually was believing Carly when she was saying "Katerina" was some other patient (I thought she was stealing the pills from her or something like that).

Archived