DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Members

HECK. NO! That would be a complete downgrade. Francisco San Martin is light years more better than him in the acting department. Trent Garrett is the definition of awful!

Just imagining him opposite Molly Burnett makes me cringe. He has chemistry with nothing except for hair, makeup, and clothes. He's got a pretty face but is still boring to watch. Jmo..lol

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol omg you are really serious about this guy. You are throwing his name out everywhere it seems cool.gif haha I do not understand how anyone could like his acting!! Dude sucks!!

Antoyne I think you're being a little to nice!! He would bring absolutely no improvement at all except for in the looks department, I have to agree there. He'd definitely be a step up from San Francisco ;-).

• Members

Victor was involved in drug trafficking, like in recent history? :o

Can Taylor just go away already? She's so whimpy and pathetic

I wonder what this guy's interest in Chloe is. Its almost as if he has an agenda and knew of her before they even met. Im not quite trusting him.

• Members

When Kate was trying to kill Chloe, part of her scheme was to have Chloe host a televised version of 'Home & Hearth,' the company Kate runs. I guess Kate still is involved with it as she mentioned meetings this past week. Anyway, Chloe was going to be the host and it was going to be filmed in Maggie's kitchen (I kid you not). During the first filming, Chloe was suppose to eat poisoned deviled eggs. Lucas almost ate them but Kate managed to prevent him from going so. Eventually, Chloe did ingest poison causing her to fall into the coma. Stefano used this to blackmail Kate into marriage.

Around the same time, the Kiriakis / Dimera mob war was playing out. Stefano and Victor were both showing interest in Kate and both families were fighting with one another. Phillip Kiriakis and Tony Dimera were involved in a scuffle and Tony died. Stefano retaliated by having Phillip shot in his hotel room when he was Stephanie. Stefano had a man, Owen (played by Wes Ramsey), in the Kiriakis home who kidnapped Stephanie Johnson, who was engaged to Phillip at the time. As the mob war escalated, Arianne Hernandez was revealed to be a dealer and later revealed to be working undercover. The conflict between Arianna / Brady involved Brady's past and Arianna's supposed dealing. Arianna was looking to find the boss and it was revealed to be Victor. Victor sold his dealings so that his reformed addict grandson Brady wouldn't learn he was dealing dope.

The last week's worth of episodes have been interesting despite the lack of major events. I'm pleasantly shocked by how much Adrienne and Justin have appeared.

• Members

Daniel getting jealous over Jennifer and brushing her off was so stupid! Thats their drama? How lame. Im sick of them as a couple already. This is so amateurish. The writing for them sucks

Finally someone else sees the light :D IA, they would look great together

daysashermolly.png

better than dragging him as he struggles through his scenes

Oh and I also hate the actress that plays Gabby. Id replace her with Mariah Buzolin (Maya) from AMC

thanks for the recap!

Archived