DAYS: May Discussion Thread

Guest dc cubs

I do think it's a possibility that Quinn is Nicholas. However, the accent sheds some doubt on that for me. Why would Nicholas have an accent? Also, Jason 47 noticed that Quinn's last name in the credits is shown as Hudson. Remember the story of Rafe's fiance that died that got dropped. Her last name was Hudson. Is that a coincidence or not?

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^ I was just coming here to post the same thing. What a sanctimonious bitch, not to mention a total moron. How DARE your sister try and make her husband stay married to her!

I want to smack Lexie, too. Why is she pimping this terrible relationship so hard?! What part of this seems like a good idea to her? If not for Lexie's blind support of the whole thing, I'd think the show wanted us to see EJ/Taylor as a horrible mistake, but it's clear we're supposed to feel bad for them. Meanwhile, the only ones I actually feel bad for are US.

• Members

Will and Gabby are so boring. I wish the show would quit wasting time on them.

Why is it seem that every woman that's in love with Bo ends up messed up on drugs after things go bad with him?

Can Sami and Rafe please take off those stupid fedoras?

Surprised Taylor figured out that Nicole is onto her so quickly. Most peoplein a soap plot like this remain dumb for weeks

• Members

Didnt they have Krista Allen's Billie on drugs. I remember him trying to help her detox. I think they were away somewhere maybe in another country.

And what about Hope? Just last year she started relying on sleeping pills, same pills which nearly turned her into a murderess

• Members

I loved Krista Allen's Billie. She had pitch perfect mother/daughter chemistry with Lauren Koslow. I loved the heroin story with Bo helping her to detox, I think it was in Rome?

The resemblance between Koslow and Allen was uncanny...in actual fact, DAYS has always done an impressive job casting Lauren Koslow's children. Austin Peck, Krista Allen, Bryan Dattilo and Jay Kenneth Johnson all could have easily been biologically related to her. Julie Pinson was passable, too old in the role and Lisa Rinna outdated Koslow (that 2002 return of Rinna's was just atrocious as Billie the cop, LOVE Rinna though). The only miss was Kyle Brandt, though he was a miss in more ways than one!

• Members

ICAM...When all of them were on the show at the same time, her family was one of the most realistic looking ones on Soaps and there was an excellent family chemistry. I need at least one of Kate's kids to come back. :(

I haven't watched this week, has anything happened?

• Members

I'm so glad someone agrees with me! Kate's family was just pitch perfectly cast. I'd probably vote with bringing back Austin (Peck), he could mix it up with Jennifer, Sami, Rafe, Daniel, Chloe, Nicole, EJ, Taylor etc. Austin always had the best relationship with his mother, could you imagine him having breakfast with Stefano?! Amazing.

This week...Taylor's been a sanctimonious bitch.

Archived