DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Members

Wait, what? Carly is thirty-nine? Oh, that's great. So, she was what, eight, when she had Nicky? And considering how Nicky was already eight or nine when we first saw him...? Jeez. This just makes Lawrence Alamain and Bo Brady look like pedophiles for hooking up w/ her BITD.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was beign generous when I said 30 bc based on the 90s SORASing, Nicholas himself should be about 39 now. Without SORASing, he should be about 28, 29 and that still is a big WTF with this Carly deSORASing. I really dont see why they needed to give her an age. I think after a certain point (~30) soaps should be ambigious about age unless it is needed within the context of the story. That was not the case here

• Members

I think they should probably never give ages for anyone beyond a teenager, because it's always a damn mess. I can more or less make up my own mind about how old Carly is based on how Crystal Chappell looks, you know?

• Members

Melanie looked good today, loved her outfit & hair. I just love Melanie so freaking much, sorry to her haters but I think she's one of the best characters on the show!! LOVE HER!!

Add Dario in? & It's just AMAZING. I continue to really dig these two ;-)

Vivian & Gus need to get the hell out of Salem already. Seriously WTH are these two doing?! Vivian planning to seduce Stefano? What?? Freaking dumb!! Sit down already Vivian. I could barely enjoy the awesome Kate/Stefano today because of her.

LMAO at Sami saying she has good aim. Um if you had good aim EJ would be in the ground right now. That said I loved her attitude today!

Tams has made me thankfully forget Natalia. lol

• Members

RECAST Dario already. I cant take anymore of this guy

Chloe used to be on tv? What did she do? Love her response to Kinsey. "Marry someone who's mother owns a production studio" or something like that. BTW, its completely messed up of Phillip to shut Chloe out of Parker's life. Not even pictures?

Can they move the Sami/Rafe stuff along. I dont care to watch them fall in love all over again while torutring the fake guy

• Members

Loved when EJ threw the breakfast Nicole made for him at the wall. LOL

And LOVED Chloe pushing Daniel away when he etched between her & Quinn! He needs to step away! You pushed her away first then when you see her with a new guy you want to know all of what's going on? Psh. I lol'd when Chloe basically told him to go away.

Something about Bren Foster's accent really annoys me, idk why...but I think he's a good actor & I really like Quinn and Chloe together.

Why is it always a surprise to me when Hope comes onto my screen? It should not be like that. Give this woman a story ASAP, DAYS. UGH. Her & Bo both, like they deserve.

Yeah didn't care much for Sami/Rafe :\ their scenes were kinda sweet towards the end but they still aren't really a couple I'm invested in. Like Cheap said up above, I agree, move this along DAYS.

I feel like he's improving every day

Archived