DAYS: May Discussion Thread

• Members

Yep.

Stefano was never running around so I doubt it's about Joe's age. Joe has said in the past that he loves theatre and that's what he was planning to do after leaving DAYS in 2001 but then he got the role on B&B. If Stefano would come and go Joe would be able to do both DAYS and some plays in between. I understand that he didn't want to come back for two or three episodes in 2006. That's when Sheffer only wanted him back to reveal EJ as a DiMera and pass the torch like he did with Victor and Philip.

The people who started to watch in the 2000s will, LOL.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is the PERFECT tone for Nicole. Zuker is rocking her material this week, and there's finally some rooting value in this story (namely, for Nicole to set both EJ and Taylor on fire and throw them in a trash heap).

• Members

Even if she does, it won't lead to anything.

Have any of Vivian's schemes led to anything since returning to the show? She makes alot of noise about getting even and seeking revenge on those who've wronged her, but she never actually does anything. She just wanders around aimlessly bitching about people she doesn't like. That's not Vivian. The real Vivian wouldn't be sitting on her ass blowing hot air all day. She would be making things happen. However, the writers have no clue what to do with her, so just like Victor and Maggie, they use her as filler. Where's the story?

• Members

I can tell you the exact moment when Kate and Stefano's marriage dynamic changed. It's in this clip, start at 5:20.

When Stefano says to Kate that it's "her time" and her eyes mist up and they clink glasses, what I see is that Kate realizing that although she'd been blackmailed into the position, Stefano is also going to take care of her, something no man had ever managed to do for her. Although you could say she's resigned to her position, I also would argue that she's relieved. And that's the moment where I think Kate decided that she'd be happy with Stefano because he was clearly ready to be happy with her.

• Members

Seriously, DAYS?! How can they not follow up on Jennifer choking on her food at the end of yesterdays show? And Chloe meeting that new guy? This is getting ridiculous!! I'm seriously getting angry just thinking about it.

LOL @ them picking up right where they left off at the end of Wednesday's show with EJ/Taylor/Nicole. Are we supposed to believe they were frozen all during yesterday's ep? Is this going to become a new trend? I feel like I'm half watching two separate versions of days...lol

Wow I love how this Rafe stuff is coming together! LOVED the ending with Sami & RealRafe. He was like who are you?? LOL

I found the EJ/Taylor scenes painful a little bit....mainly because of JS. I think he was overacting...however, I thought Tamara did FANTASTIC all throughout. Taylor was ridiculous though and came across as kind of a psycho...it's her own damn fault she trusted EJ & she should've known things would end up like this. Well, I'm glad she finally changed her clothes. That scarf she was wearing before in the scenes with EJ was practically choking her to death & I just couldn't deal with looking at that purple shawl, blouse, whatever that was she was wearing before any longer.

Sydney at the end of todays show? The BEST that little Actress has been since she joined! Maybe things are looking up?

• Members

I think they are magic together. I just love Jenn/Jack blush.gif

Compared to Brady, Melanie to me just seems almost like a little kid....I really feel like these two are oldest brother/little sister most of the time. They have a strong bond as good friends & I feel that should be it. If the show tried to make it anything more I think it would be a colossally bad idea...Brady should be like Melanie's best friend/protector & Mel should be the same for him.

• Members

Taylor really did switch to borderline psycho...and I'm still failing to understand what these two love so much about each other considering they spent months giving each other constipated faces with the occasional kiss.

• Members

I found it hilarious how the other day people were on here complaining about how Sydney acts like a lifeless corpse yet yesterday she was the most animated that Ive ever seen her! She must have been reading the boards and stepped up her game...lol. I think she's cute and has potential now that she's awake in her scenes and actually walking instead of people lugging her around like an accessory.

Go Nicole! I cant beleive I ever hated her bc she is my favorite. I love how evil she can be yet is so likeable and rootable. I wish EJ would forget about Taylor and actually be turned on by Nicole's fire. Taylor doesnt challenge him. She's too boring and bland, but with Nicole, there's real passion and heat there.

Im so glad Sami came face to face with Rafe. I want this faux plot over with already.

• Members

My absolute favorite scene in Friday's episode was Nicole running into Lexie on the pier. Lexie all, "You must be hurting." And Nicole just playing with her too, like, "Whatever you think you know bitch, you don't."

• Members

LOL! I was one of those people complaining but found myself eating my words a little bit & expressing up above how I thought she did pretty good on Friday. That really was the most animated she's ever been on DAYS. Maybe something happened & they got her to come out of her shell after that awkward, almost embarrasing scene she had with Nicole at the Brady Pub.

I both loved & hated that scene. Loved it because of the way Nicole played her like a fiddle, and hated it because it was Lexie who was made to look like an idiot :( It just annoyed me to no end how dumb that scene made Lexie look.

• Members

I hate how Lexie's reduced to propping up Taylor and EJ. Come on they can do better with her than that! Im all for them making her look like an idiot if she's going to be pimping these two together at Nicole's expense. EJ/Taylor is toxic

Archived